It Still Moves review

Started by RKH, Jan 17, 2004, 07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKH

This is one of those works that almost slipped through the radar. Now I consider it one of the best mutant jukeboxes fillers of the year. Check out our review of It Still Moves at //www.modmove.com.

Oz

I totally agree with this guy, especially because that record is actually still growing on me. You know, yesterday morning I woke up, I had nothing to do and for some reason I really felt like playing that record. So I opened up the curtains, the sun was shining, I sat on my bed in the sun, put on the record, and just listened, for 70 minutes, reading the booklet at the same time and not doing anything else. It was amazing. When you take a record that you think you know pretty well by now, and just sit down and listen to it really carefully again, it tends to really surprise you sometime, and you start to love it even more. Anyway, don't really know, what my point is... Oh yeah, my point is that It still moves is indeed one hell of a record!  :)
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

But the question is...did you get baked beforehand?  ;)

Just kidding, of course.  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

That's the weirdest part! I wasn't even baked! Well, maybe by the sun, but that's it!  ;D
I'm ready when you are