Main Menu

Airplay

Started by lfish, Feb 09, 2004, 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfish

Ok just to let you know that the Jacket gets airplay here in Belgium, the walhala for musiclovers.  ;D Golden seems to be played a lot over here. I thought run thru was their single?  But nevertheless, it's a good thing.  Does the jacket get airplay also in other countries?  
lfish

Oz

Holland doesn't have a single radio station that plays proper music like MMJ. Well, we do have Kink FM that has something decent every once in a while, but that's on cable radio, wich I don't have. How I long for the days when I still lived with my parents in Zeeuws-Vlaanderen, where I could recieve Studio Brussel...
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

Despite (or in spite of  ;))my endless requests to the other stations in town, only the public radio station is playin' em here.  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

lfish

Well O, to be more precise, I haven't heard the jacket on studio brussels (but I don't listen much to the radio) but on Radio 1. I don't know if you're familiar with this radiostation, but the music they play is also very good and more for the older rocking, and cultural types (from bob dylan to world music to jazz with a lot of talking programs between it).  Maybe you can receive it through the internet or you can move back to Zeeuws-Vlaanderen or even to Vlaanderen itself.   ;)
lfish

Oz

I am definitely planning on moving to Vlaanderen once, but probably not yet in the next 10 years...  :)
I'm ready when you are