looking for a name of a song

Started by DJ_Poops, May 14, 2004, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pingybrown

alright....saw Jim solo on the Bright Eyes tour thing and there is one song that I have no idea what it is. Jim sings (my interpretation cause I couldn't understand what he was saying) "oooleee ooooo....oooooOOOOO" or something like that (that's the chorus) and he steps away from the mic cause he is so singin loud. He is singin the song and playin the guitar really fierce. well not THAT fierce, but it is moving. I know that isn't much to go on, but any help would be cool.

I also found this pic on the web and thought it to be pretty funny. can't see Jim's face.

Oz

Hmm... That could be about any song in his repertoire. Was the 'olee' at the end of the song or was it a recurring theme? 'Cuz if it was just at the end, you might be referring to 'Steam engine'. Though that's more like 'leedadum'. Let me see... No, I really don't have a clue. The lyrics aren't that much to go on indeed (;)), and well, Jim quite often sings and plays really fierce. He's just a fierce man. :)

P.S. I do know all their songs, except for maybe 1 or 2, so that's not the problem. Maybe if you've got more clues...
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quoteoooleee ooooo....oooooOOOOO

A lost cover of Morris Day and The Time's Jungle Love?  ;)

Seriously, I'm not sure, we're gonna need more clues...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

pingybrown

It is not Steam Engine. definitely a cover song. I don't have much else to go on. If peeps had the set lists of those Bright Eyes collab shows, then that might help too. Sorry I can't give you much else.