Jacket Junkies dust . . .

Started by thebigbang, May 12, 2005, 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigbang

I blew the dust off the old Jacket Junkies files and put some online.

I've been longing for an MMJ fix and was looking some of these over.  Some of you may remember the original site.

The web site was just about promoting the band and having some fun.  All it ever was, and that was enough.

More pictures when I find them. Hope you'll enjoy it.

p.s.  Read the disclaimer. Patrick, Carl and Bo, we love you too.  The site disappeared just as Patrick joined up.  Bo and Carl were just a gleam in their pappy's eyes.  If I had some stuff with them I'd share that too.

The link is:
http://www.kentuckythings.com/mymorningjacket/

Oh, and answer the trivia question and I'll send the winner a prize, just like it says.  The other two contest were old ones I ran on the original site.
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

marktwain

Far out.   i remember that site.  and I remember guessing at what's in the jug, though I'm ashamed to say I don't know.  (& i call myself a fan)

Good work.  I dig the photos.

sweatboard

I think it's lemonade straight up.
There's Still Time.........

EC

RAD!  That's really fun.  I was quite fond of Danny playing Slash.  I entered the hot legs contest, only to see that it had closed.  Plus, I couldn't decide who I thought number one was.  I'm pretty sure I guessed numbers 2 and 3 okay.  

It's really wicked that you did that.  :)

ChiefOKONO

that's awesome. never seen that before, thanks for bringing it to our attention!!!

thebigbang

Oops, I saved the home page for this under a different name while working on it and had the wrong version online.  I think all the links to the photos and bios are working now.

Enjoy- and I hope any embarrassment from this experience in time traveling is taken in good humor by the former and current band members. That is how it was intended.

Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

EC

Naked pictures my ass.  

(;))

JacketGal

Excellent! I love the bios, t-shirts...GEEZ, it's all great. Thank you~thank you!!
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Cameron

I would pay top dollar if anyone has one of those shirts they wanna sell i L or XL...

thanks for posting the site.

ChiefOKONO

what the hell was up with that JUG anyway?!?!?!

thebigbang

QuoteI would pay top dollar if anyone has one of those shirts they wanna sell i L or XL...
thanks for posting the site.

The yellow shirt is a one of a kind I made for my wife. Mine is a different design and currently lost and very faded.  Also, we had official Jacket Junkies shirts that I'll try to locate and put a photo on the site (unfortunately, we still have many unpacked boxes in the basement and garage from our move last winter).

Quotewhat the hell was up with that JUG anyway?!?!?!

That jug contains an elixir conjured by Jim James that not only allows his beautiful voice to escape his body, it can produce thick layers of reverb without any amplification.