I just recieved The TN Fire on Vinyl

Started by sweatboard, Jul 09, 2004, 07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

It came in the mail the other day, but I have a few questions I'm hopeing you all can help me with.

First
Does anyone have any information on the single that came with the first pressings?  
Second
Are there really only 1000 in exsistance, it seemed to easy to find one?  Was there a second pressing?
Third
When I recieved my copy in the mail it was not shrink wrapped, did not have the single with it, and the corners of the jacket were bent. The store I ordered it from said that I had ordered a brand new copy like I had thought, but because it was an independent record it was not shrink wrapped. Does this sound right to you all?

I'm happy just to have the album, but I'm just curious about what I actually got.

Thanks,
Brian
There's Still Time.........

Magnix

For everything the band released, always check From Nashville To Kentucky ... There's also info to find there about the bonus single.

Anyhow, I don't know about any repressings, or better how many there are made besides the first 1,000 which came with the mentioned single. I only know Wichita Recordings in the UK reissued the album on CD and 2LP in March 2003 and that 2LP-set was 'limited' to 900 copies.

By the way, 3 out of the 4 tracks on the bonus single have also been released on the "Heartbreakin Man" EP CD back in May 2000 (Belgium and The Netherlands only). However, meanwhile this has become a collector's item as well ...