Main Menu

At Dawn

Started by sweatboard, Aug 27, 2004, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must hear it! Does anyone have a recording!

Will this night end with me lying in my own vomit and "By My Car" spinning in the background?

what, that's only happened to you once?  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

marktwain

hmmmm

"by my car"

Tundra the Omniscient senses girl trouble!

peanut butter puddin surprise

just remember (girls, don't read this!)...

all is forgiven in the name of the jacket.  don't use that as a license to be a shitheel, but somehow they let us go wild once and a while with MMJ involved somehow (playing at some city 8 hours away, playing in the background as you vomit bourbon everywhere, etc. etc.)

maybe that's just mrsjohnconaway...god bless her for putting up with the likes of me! :) :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

sweatboard

Stttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

I Don't want'a feel a thing!!!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

marktwain

Quotejust remember (girls, don't read this!)god bless her for putting up with the likes of me!
God bless em all, JOhn.

MMJ_fanatic

I like the image of synchronized drinking and MMJ appreciation--just reinforces that feeling of community here and its also somewhat comforting knowing you're not the only one waking up the next day with your tongue stuck to the roof of your mouth emitting noxious gases :)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SMc55

Sounds like you all had a great time. Hope you're not suffering too much in the aftermath. That's got to be one of the fastest threads ever  :D

The Way That he Sings does the same for me after a shitty day  8)

MMJ_fanatic

The Way That he Sings does the same for me after a shitty day  8)

I believe I have to flat out agree with you here--this song really grabbed onto my heart, as At Dawn was my first mmj CD, and it reamins high on my list ;)

havibulin

its friday again....and it was again a long week.
anyone join me for a drink?

MMJ_fanatic

hey sweatboard, how'd you feel come Aug 28th anyway?