Favorite MMJ song?

Started by wakka oner, Sep 30, 2003, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

as I follow this thread I believe it is next to impossible to pick out one MMJ song from all of them and say "that's it! numero uno to the max!"  maybe...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SMc55

Quoteas I follow this thread I believe it is next to impossible to pick out one MMJ song from all of them and say "that's it! numero uno to the max!"  maybe...

I think you're probably right.

But for me, today, it's got to be Phone Went West. I'm listening to it now and I'm right back to the sights, sounds and tastes of the last time I heard it live. Perfection.

Chills

Maybe steam engine is the best song they ever recorded. It just gets to you after a while. Majestic, epic, flowing naturally from start to finish.

Take your money and your drugs...

MMJ_fanatic

I think you're probably right.

But for me, today, it's got to be Phone Went West. I'm listening to it now and I'm right back to the sights, sounds and tastes of the last time I heard it live. Perfection.
yes!  I know exactly what you mean--connections between the recorded media and your warm memories of live experiences.  I love that!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Laura

HEY!

No way I could match out my FAVOURITE All-time song from this phantastic band (fist time I heard it--->thunderstruck)

the bear
Maagetha
Lowdown
by my car
run thru
and bermuda highway

are soo divine that it hurts sometimes!

I am so sorry they don't tour in Europe soon. Would be the first band I would travel hours for to see them.