At Dawn Demos Question

Started by maansloep, Sep 19, 2004, 02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maansloep

I have the At Dawn demos cd that came with the At Dawn vinyl I bought a couple of years ago.  I can't find the sleeve it came in and I was wondering who sings the duet with Jim on Lead Me Father?

thank you.

matthew minton

I am pretty sure that it is Jimmy dueting with Jimmy.  All of the music on those demos was played/sung by him.

TheMollusk

hey, way to lose the jacket for the cd that'll be going on e bay for $500 in the near future. tell me more about your absolute retardation.

Coltrane

Enough, Mollusk. We all get that you're trying to be funny cool. But you've failed miserably and everybody hates you. Even Jesus hates you. And it takes a lot for that. So grow up and try to have respectable conversations with good people.

p.s. Ween sucks ass.

p.s.s. eat my ass.
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

TheMollusk

as a christian, i dont feel you have to attack my relgious beliefs. that is just wrong! hahahaaa. im not here to please you asshole, hahahaaaaaahaaaaaaa  if you dont like me, dont fucking talk to me

TheMollusk

if u think ween sucks, than oviously you are a complete asshole

TheMollusk

and id rather not eat your ass

maansloep

ok, well, I always thought it was someone else.

I have it in my room, asshole.. I'm just not organised.
I take very good care of the cd itself.

fanson

-Mai

Oz

Okay, kiddos: the CD that came with the vinyl was in the LP sleeve. There was no seperate sleeve for the CD. At least, that was the case with my copy and I assume mine wasn't an exception. So, maansloep (is that Dutch?), you haven't lost it, and MolluskBaby...ah, nevermind.

And ofcourse that second voice is Jim himself.
I'm ready when you are

TheMollusk

hahaahaaaha. you should have got him to tear apart his whole room looking for it.

MMJ_fanatic

the symbol under HER avitar is feminine
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

maansloep

QuoteOkay, kiddos: the CD that came with the vinyl was in the LP sleeve. There was no seperate sleeve for the CD. At least, that was the case with my copy and I assume mine wasn't an exception. So, maansloep (is that Dutch?), you haven't lost it, and MolluskBaby...ah, nevermind.

And ofcourse that second voice is Jim himself.
ok, thank you.  I always thought there was a sleeve.
eh... I can't remember anything.

yes, that is Dutch.

and Mai, this is Katharine.

Oz

Maansloep, da's best een mooi beeld! Metafoor voor ruimteschip, of iets dergelijks? Vertoef je graag in hogere sferen?
I'm ready when you are

maansloep

ja...
I wish I could speak Dutch.  If I had more time, I'd teach myself Dutch.  Right now I'm studying French.
"Ik hou van jou gekke!" & "Ik ga mijn huisdeur niet blauw schilderen." is about all I know...  quite useless.
alors, c'est la vie.

MMJ_fanatic

that avitar is intriguing...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

maansloep

hm, thank you.
I made it myself.

EC

QuoteMaansloep, da's best een mooi beeld! Metafoor voor ruimteschip, of iets dergelijks? Vertoef je graag in hogere sferen?

On Dictionary.com, O's translation is:

Maansloep, da's best a beautiful picture! Metaphor for spacecraft, or something such? Do you stay gladly in higher environments?

Translations are rock.

Oz

Yes, that is more or less what I was saying. :)
And "Ik ga mijn huisdeur niet blauw schilderen", that's so cool! Who knows, it might even come in handy someday... ;)
I'm ready when you are