Q on upcoming releases

Started by PrazAngel, Oct 19, 2004, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrazAngel

Sorry if this has been covered before but when are the demos for At Dawn coming out and what is the status of any new MMJ release?

A

fitzcarraldo

Courtesy of pingybrown from 10-9 post, no word yet on any new record or ep, can't wait to hear Oxen!
Peace, Sean:

MY MORNING JACKET: Chapter 1: The Sandworm Cometh: Early Recordings
COMING 11/15/04

The Darla archives contain many unreleased early My Morning Jacket recordings, the best of which have been compiled for release along side all the hard to find favorites previously available only on singles and compilations. Track list: 1. Weeks Go By Like Days 2. What Will I Do? 3. White Rabbit 4. Downtown 5. I Just Wanted to Be Your Friend 6. Time Never Gets 7. They Ran (Acoustic) 8. Evelyn Is Not Real (Be-mixed) 9. Isobella with the White Umbrella 10. Josta Dreams and Bitter Hands 11. Old September Blues (gaed out version) 12. When Will They Come 13. Somebody Cares About The Maestro 14. Rocket Man.

MY MORNING JACKET: Chapter 2: Learning: Early Recordings  
COMING 11/15/04

The Darla archives contain many unreleased early My Morning Jacket recordings, the best of which have been compiled for release along side all the hard to find favorites previously available only on singles and compilations only. Track listing: 1. Tonight I Wanna Celebrate With You 2. Just One Thing 3. Take My Breath Away 4. West End Girls 5. Dream a Little Dream of Me 6. Death is the Easy Way (LD13 version) 7. Bermuda Highway (live at KVRX live version) 8. Nothing To Me 9. I Won't Cry 10. Why Don't You Love Me? 11. That Someone Else Was You 12. Tyrone 13. I Will Be There When You Die (2 meter session version) 14. Good Nights In Other's Beds  

MY MORNING JACKET: At Dawn & Tennessee Fire Demos  
COMING 3/7/05

We will make this title available as soon as possible. The band wants to hold formal release of this one for just a little while longer. No worries tho' it won't be forever! When we originally released My Morning Jacket's epic At Dawn the first 2500 CD and 1000 LP came with a bonus demos disc, which was like another At Dawn in itself. This has long been out of print now and we frequently receive requests for it. The beloved demos disc will be available once again with the addition of seven choice demo versions from The Tennesee Fire sessions as well. Track list: 1. The Way That He Sings (demo version) 2. Hopefully (demo version) 3. Just Because I Do (demo version) 4. Bermuda Highway (demo version) 5. Lowdown (demo version) 6. Honest Man (demo version) 7. At Dawn (demo version) 8. I Needed It Most (demo version) 9. Lead Me Father (demo version) 10. Phone Went West (demo version) 11. Chills (demo version) 12. Just Because I Do (version 1) 13. Heartbreakin Man (version 1) 14. Evelyn (version 1) 15. The Bear (version 2) 16. If All Else Fails (version 1) 17. Picture Of You (version 1) 18. I Think I'm Going To Hell (version 1)

PrazAngel

Thank you very much Sean!

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

lyricjunkie

yippie!!!!!
ok... They are coming...but where will I need to be to get them?  Sorry for being ignorant, but will I be able to get my local record store to order them or are we talking download stuff?  Educate me guys. ;)
Talk less....
Say more.