My Morning Jacket at Hollister

Started by lonelyseptember, Oct 28, 2004, 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonelyseptember

The newest My Morning Jacket is available for selection on the juke box at Hollister... That is how I first heard of them- Who else found them this way? There must be others. Since I work there, I recomend that cd to all who are in search of a new favorite band- Cool springs hollister=representing...haha
-

EC

I haven't ever seen them on a jukebox, but I was on a date the other night, a newish, very small little joint, and they played Tennessee Fire, followed closely by the Smith's 1st album (The Smiths).  Entire albums.

I then wondered what the hell I was going to play for him at my house... ha ha.

sweatboard

hollister+jukebox=matchbox20

I feel an obligation to stalk out every hollister store in america and steal thier MMJ cd's before listening to MMJ becomes as cool as watching the OC.
There's Still Time.........

marktwain

dang.  this old man has no idea what hollister is.  Neither have I seen the OC.  I heard Modest Mouse was on there though.

When I worked at a local bookstore back in the day, I used to play Tennessee Fire whenever there weren't any managers around.  We didn't stock the cd, so I wasn't allowed to play it.  But probably 80% of the time it was playing, someone asked me where to get it. Eventually, I persuaded the powers that be to start keeping it in stock. :)

BeatTheDiese

Quotehollister+jukebox=matchbox20

I feel an obligation to stalk out every hollister store in america and steal thier MMJ cd's before listening to MMJ becomes as cool as watching the OC.

yes, i hear that
- Adam