CD release date for Early Recordings

Started by sweatboard, Nov 14, 2004, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

The 15th is Monday but my record store says they don't put ANYTHING out on Monday, only Tuesday.  They looked in thier computer and did not see anything about the cd's coming in Monday or Tuesday.  This record store has a huge independent section and usually get EVERYTHING in.  ARE tHE cD's for sure being sent to record stores?  Are they for Sure coming out Tomorrow?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,

Brian
There's Still Time.........

CC

release date is still on,
they're available right now at www.darla.com
easy to find, just look at the top 10 sellers ;)

there are 2 mp3 snippets on there as well.

i'll try to find out more about the store situation...

CC

ok...

darla.com orders are shipping right now.

goin out to retailers/distributors on nov.15

darla also takes paypal.
mail chandra@darla.com for more on that.

Jellyfish

Quotedarla also takes paypal.
mail chandra@darla.com for more on that.

Wished I'da known that before I hit my CC up. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

peanut butter puddin surprise

sweeeeeeeeeet.  gotta add another for the collection!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

BeatTheDiese

so should we expect to recieve our orders tomorrow or later in the week?! i can't wait!
- Adam

sweatboard

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!  My record store says they pushed it back to the 23rd.  They have changed the FUCKING release date like 8 times now.  I'm starting to get frustrated.

samuel

What's up guys? I just signed on today so I could get my two cents in on this pressing issue. Believe me, I've been losing sleep over it.
So I called Darla today and they said they shipped Early Recordings to record stores on the 15th, to have them there the following tuesday. If you ordered the albums from the website they also would have shipped them the 15th. I ordered mine yesterday, and am expecting them by Thursday.

Jellyfish

On Darla's website the 2 CD's are listed as the #1 & #2 top sellers.They must be selling somewhere.I hope to get mine by thursday as well.

BeatTheDiese

yeah me too, i preordered mine several weeks ago so maybe thursday i'll get em.
- Adam

Jellyfish

Well,I didn't get mine today,maybe tomorrow.Listening to MMJ does xmas fiasco style instead,getting in the holiday mood.

sweatboard

Not Me. I am on strike until these damn cd's come out.  It's been a few weeks since any MMJ has graced these ears.  This will make the first listen even that more fulfilling.................If they do in fact ever come out!

marktwain

Well, at least you folks have the cd's on order.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for Xmas gifts, as I'm pretty strapped for cash.

Thank goodness olwiggum's not charging for the tribute album.

katkillad

i just want my cd's...i hate ordering stuff online and i hate waiting for stuff.   :(

katkillad

I GOT MY CDS I GOT MY CDS!!!  Plus a bonus darla cd...

Jellyfish

Damn,I DIDN'T get mine. >:(

What area do you live in,Kat? Hoping mine are in transit.

katkillad

QuoteDamn,I DIDN'T get mine. >:(

What area do you live in,Kat? Hoping mine are in transit.

Ohio, they are pretty amazing.  Favorite song of the two is probably "Good nights in others beds"

corey

QuoteThank goodness olwiggum's not charging for the tribute album.

I'm still waiting on another track or two before I distribute that thing. What was Darla's excuse?
:)

Jellyfish

I got mine today.playing the 1st one now.Man,this is really good stuff.Very raw and very personal.Jim sounds so good,like he is the room next to you.I am gonna light a few candles and light something else and kick back.More later when I have listened to them.

And mighty nice of them to include that bonus Darla compilation disc.

Also,when I ordered these online,I checked the priority mail option,which was $9.oo(2-4 day business gurantee).Well,I knew the CD's were supposed to be here yesterday if they sent them out monday.Well it was really cool of them,they changed the shipping amount to $5.00.So,they are very honest to do that.And I only had to wait 1 more day. ;)