Run Thru Single

Started by EC, Jan 07, 2005, 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Who's that on the cover?  

CC

MMJ_fanatic

That would be Mr. Blankenship (a/k/a Two Tone!) :)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

Yeah, I thought so.  Neat-o.

Who took that picture?

Oz

I consider that picture to be the most erotic MMJ-picture to date.
I'm ready when you are

EC

Ah HA HA HA!  Good one, 'O'.  Man.

Indeed, you're probably right.  

Maybe they should take naked pictures for the next album?  (Just kidding.  I know you're mostly all boys here, so you're probably freaking out.  heh.  JUST KIDDING.)

marktwain

They'd have to grow their beards long enough to cover their naughty bits (by which I mean weiners).

EC

Oh my LORD!  A sexier sentence has never been written!  

(ahaha weiner.  Why is that so fricken' funny?)

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteMaybe they should take naked pictures for the next album?  
Chili Peppers beat 'em to it (along a few others I bet ;))  And you're correct--such an album cover would do nothing for most of us here
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Oz

QuoteThey'd have to grow their beards long enough to cover their naughty bits (by which I mean weiners).

Oh, I thought you meant their faces...  ;)
I'm ready when you are

EC

So today I was in the music store and they had the Run Thru single with that fetching picture of bed-eyed Tommy on the front.  (I only said that for your benefit, fellas.)  Anyhow, low and behold, there is a picture of a guy in a goatee in a jacuzzi-type thing on the back.  Who's that?  I looked closely.  It didn't seem like anyone I recognized...

whothrewthecake

on that note, who's the woman with jim on the back of sweatbees?

Oz

QuoteSo today I was in the music store and they had the Run Thru single with that fetching picture of bed-eyed Tommy on the front.  (I only said that for your benefit, fellas.)  Anyhow, low and behold, there is a picture of a guy in a goatee in a jacuzzi-type thing on the back.  Who's that?  I looked closely.  It didn't seem like anyone I recognized...

I'm not sure, but I always thought it might be Patrick.
I'm ready when you are

EC

Hmmmmm....  Interesting....

I'll just have to buy it and look more closely.  :)

EC

So I finally got it yesterday. ÊBoy. Êbreathin' is fun. ÊIt's reminding me of Cobra - not because it's like Cobra, but it's in the spirit of Cobra. Ê

This version of Old September Blues is also beautiful.

I'm pretty sure that the boy on the back, smoking, in the jacuzzi is not in fact Patrick. ÊBut perhaps it's better not to know these things. Ê

ahhhh big sigh. ÊThis band makes me so happy.

on edit:  Oh YEAH!  The It Still Moves sticker inside made me have a little shout!  That's exciting!  It's going beside the little Acoustic Citsuoca on my bulletin board.

And also, the picture of the boys underneath the cd is really nice.  Jim looks like he's making shadow puppets of doves with his hands.  (Or else it's some kind of "rock" hand motion that I don't know about...  but I think it's puppets.)

Jellyfish

There are two versions of this CD.The other one has a different version of "Breathin".
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

EC

QuoteThere are two versions of this CD.The other one has a different version of "Breathin".
Really?  Is this why mine was called an import?

Jellyfish

They are both imports from England...the other one is called a "Limited Edition".
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

EC

I'm editing out what i just wrote, because I clearly didn't read your post...  la la la...

Oz

Hey, that's new! What's different about the other version of Breathin'? Does it have a guest performance by Pharell Williams, or what?
I'm ready when you are