What songs really had to grow on you?

Started by salparadise, Feb 03, 2005, 03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

Dancefloors irritated you?  In what way?

it seemed a little hokey, but I've grown to enjoy it. I thinkt he beginning turned me off a bit. I really don't care for the tone on the lead guitars for a lot of this album. When they're clean, they're a little too trebly, and they don't feel full enough. That's my main rag on the album. Dancefloors ahs this problem a lot, but I like it. and I expect that when I see em at Bonnaroo, I'll have a new-found respect for every song they play.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

PapaJoeBear

I remember whe nI 1st heard ISM. I was borrowing it from a friend; he had recieved a promo copy a few weeks before it came out.  I put the album on at night when going to bed, with really nice headphones on. I was expecting alot. Having all the other cds and loving every second of them (except for that 1 song one Chocolate and Ice, Holy. I still cant get into that one.)So anyway, I put the cd on, and I'm shocked. I just cant get into it. What with this 'full' sound? It was too.....perfect, or something. I listened to the whole album, and only really got into One Big Holiday and I will Sing To You.  It took me about 5 spins of the album to get into it. Now of course, I love the album, and enjoy it just as much as all the others.

Keep rockin'
PapaJoeBear