There's Just One Thing

Started by johnconaway, Mar 31, 2005, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

which is your favorite version?  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Ha haaaa.  John.  I would wait until absolutely necessary before you start doing the Barney thing.  I experienced a day last summer where the toddler I was hanging with kept hugging the talking doll, and he'd shake and sing.  For H.O.U.R.S.  I would try to "hide" him, and introduce her to the lovely crayons, but she wouldn't have it.  Anyhow, just warnin' ye.  arrrr.

Okay, also, I meant to put something down in this thread yesterday - didn't like to see you hangin'.  I'm trying to remember which versions I have.  Is there another produced version, or do you mean the live ones?

(good morning)

Tore

Just One Thing is also on ch 2 Learning. Suppose thats the version he is talking about.

I like the album version better by far!

I mean ANY version, live or otherwise...

And it is clearly understood the Barney thing isn't happening in our house.  No frontal nudity in front of the baby!

wait, what WTF?!  I had a great animated GIF of Speed Buggy on here...I'm chaning that shit!

EC

Quoteokay that's better  :)
That's not only better, it's wicked!!

Yes.  I don't have Learning.  I'm a bad fan.  :(

John, what's your favourite version?

I'm leaning towards "Learning" but there are some live versions that rawk as well...dunno, that's why I'm askin' y'all!  ;)

Oz

The first version I heard is on your FTP-server, John, from a concert in Holland, I think Leeuwarden or something, and it starts with Jim chatting a little about a meal they had. That's just the perfect introduction to that song, somehow it fits. I still like that version the best, even though I haven't heard it in a while.

Hey, I still need to get connected to your server on my new computer over here! Could you sent me all the info again? Please? :)
I'm ready when you are