der jacket in cribs

Started by DD, Apr 27, 2005, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DD

i heard mmj on cribs yesterday night.  someday i hope to see them big pimpin showing off their crystal and dubs in a cribs profile.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

chunt983

what song? and who was the episode on, maybe i'll try to catch it, pretty cool that a mainstream show is playing some jacket. I always thought the aspen edge commercial rocked w/ that great instrumental from mahgeetah

DD

it was last night.  tony hawk, jojo, and some bmx dude.  their song was on during the opening of the jojo segment.  im pretty sure it was magheeta.  im pretty wretched when it comes to matching song names with song sounds.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

EC

tomEisenbraun

Cribs is a show on MTV where they tour through a celebrity's house, let them show you all their crap and boast about all their trophies. It's pretty lame, unless you have a decent person who hasnt let fame get to their head. Mariah Carey's was nuts, she took up the entire show, normally they'll have two or three people on, but she took an entire show. I remember this one guy where he used whiskey (maybe vodka) for mouthwash, and his cars totally sucked. I have no clue who he was, but it was hilarious.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

EC

Oh, I get it. Crib. Thanks, Eisey.

By the way, this is for DD. I have TOTALLY stolen it, and I am doing this without permission. Corey made it, and it's so awesome. And when I read this thread, I thought of it.

(man, I hope it doesn't fuck up the page with its hugeness...)

p.s.  Corey, I'll take it down if this isn't cool.  :)

corey

It's fine by me.
I have to admit. I like watching Cribs sometimes.
The one with Wilber Valderama was pretty funny. He said, "Come around here and let's take a look at my fine China".
He had a big-ass China-cabinet filled with red Solo Cups and Plates. :)

tomEisenbraun

was that the same dude that tried to pull the table cloth out fromm under all his plates and stuff and sent it all flying into the wall?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.