Main Menu

FTP is up..

Started by johnconaway, Jan 13, 2004, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

whoops, sorry mate.  i sure will.  didn't think it would take this long to get this going, but... :'(
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

aMillionDreams

I hate to be a pest but is the ftp ever going to be back or are we going to forget about it?  Now would be a great time to have it up with all of these new shows surfacing.  What is keeping the ftp down?  Is there anything that the mmj community could do to help you get it running again?
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

peanut butter puddin surprise

hi there,
I have every intention of getting it running again, but the facts are:

1.  the server is in pieces
2.  I am not totally unpacked in my new house
3.  I have a 3.5 month old daughter

unfortunately for the MMJ community, #3 takes precedence over everything else (including bathroom breaks, sleeping, eating, working, etc.) so until there's some more stability at the Lawndale Complex, we might not see it up and running anytime soon.

I am, however, in the process of working with the ISP at work to allow for access on my servers at work.  Apparently, my router is blocking all port 20-21 traffic altogether, and I don't have access to it to change that.  

As much as it sucks, it's been down all year now and my personal life is pretty much too crazy to even describe or get around to fixing this.  I am very sorry, it was very rewarding and fun while it was up, but I have to pass on it until further notice.

:-[
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Chills

No problem man, focus on the more important things!
By the way, a late happy birthday!

mysleazypony

hey yall im new here but i'd love to contribute...if you don't want a newbie doin a song i'd understand..however i'd love to do :i think i'm going to hell,they ran, or strangulation!

if you guys do accept me,is there a deadline to do this by?

mysleazypony

wow wrong topic..dont mind my idiocy  :-[

SMc55

Hey, don't worry about it. Welcome to the gang, by the way  :D

ObservingTheChi

While FTPs are great and all, why not just direct eveyone who is recording to upload at bt.etree.org  ?
Summon my minions!