Finally Got It!!!!!!!

Started by sweatboard, May 14, 2005, 12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

So, I live in Knoxville Tn.  Home of TN. Fireworks.  Remeber the story Jim told about the blinding light on the Horizon, turned out to be a GIGANTIC fireworks store.  Thus The TN. Fire LP.  Well, I finally drove past and stopped in to get the T-Shirt.  That place really is magic.  You can see it from 100 miles away, but try finding the entrance once you get off the interstate, I made my wife drive around with me for twenty fucking min. just trying to find the road to get to the place.  I was starting to think it could only be reached telepathicaly.  Low and behold, enough effort yielded me a TN. Fireworks T=Shirt.  I feel really good about this.  Thanks for all your support.

Love,

Brian  
There's Still Time.........

EC

Hoooooraaaaaayy!  Way to go.  I love that story.  :)

SMc55

Excellent! Really pleased for you Brian.

Oz

That's really cool! Could you post a picture?
I'm ready when you are

EC

QuoteThat's really cool! Could you post a picture?

YES!  

(Glad to see you, O - I was just wondering how you're doing this morning.  :))

sweatboard

Thanks guys, that's a great idea O, I will try and post a picture.  

Rabid_Washcloth

Sort of on topic here - Has anyone else turned the TN Fire CD insert inside out so the fireworks stand photo is visible through the case?  

It may be slightly disrespectful of the band's artistic integrity, but I think it looks a lot better than the blurred photo of the hotel pool.

whothrewthecake

does anyone know the story of the child on the inside, underneath the CD?

the_piper

hey sweatboard! i'm from Knoxville as well! are you going to the Asheville show or Bonnaroo?
another day, another dollar
another song, another mile

marktwain

QuoteSort of on topic here - Has anyone else turned the TN Fire CD insert inside out so the fireworks stand photo is visible through the case?  

I did that too!

Oz

(Glad to see you, O - I was just wondering how you're doing this morning.  :))

I'm doing quite fine. How about yourself?
I'm ready when you are

EC

I'm doing quite fine. How about yourself?
I'm doing pretty well, too. :)

EC

Speaking of fireworks (we're on a holiday weekend, and there are many, many going off right now - quite lovely from the deck)  Anyhow, Brian - did you get a picture yet?  :)

p.s.  Are you gonna wear it in Birmingham?  

TheMadHatter

do you have a pic of the shirt?
The Mad Hatter,he waits for Alice to come to tea again.

EC

He did not wear that shirt.  But he did wear a VERY special shirt that represented our dodgeball team very well.  Props to that!

p.s.  I got a lighter at a gas station the other day that's called 5 star.  I got it because of you.  :)

sweatboard

Yeah, I wanted to get a big ass dodgeball on the back but I was strapped for time and funds (Kinkos wants to charge an extra 15 bucks for each picture)  

CC

so, we were finding our way to bonnaroo in the middle of the night and we needed some fireworks...

corey

hehe... I just noticed the new pic in the gallery and was coming here to post it.
Neat find...

whothrewthecake

man, super cool pics. i love how it seems to loom on the horizon, beckoning you.