Main Menu

New Demos CD

Started by Rob, Jun 26, 2005, 12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob

At Dawn/Tennessee Fire demos CD coming out October 11........it's listed on the Circuit City website.
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

CC

I think that's an old releasedate.
Darla says FEB 15

Oz

I also heard they changed the title of that CD to 'Chinese democracy.'
I'm ready when you are

EC

QuoteI also heard they changed the title of that CD to 'Chinese democracy.'
HA!  Really?  

Hi O!  Nice to see you! :)

tomEisenbraun

QuoteI also heard they changed the title of that CD to 'Chinese democracy.'

Yeah, and they touring with Guns n' Roses too, right?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

are me and O the only ones who got this?

perhaps if I went even further into the nether-regions of ludicrosity and suggested that Buckethead was actually the guitarist for these demos, and would have toured with the band had he not stepped into a pyro flame at an arena show in Montreal and scorched himself senseless, thus sending the crowd into a riot because of Jim James' refusal to take the stage and bitter withdrawal into drug and alcohol abuse backstage. Yeah, then Two Tone went out and helped out a struggling washed-up California thrash-metal band by showing them how to reinvent themselves by writing a tune called "Hero of the Day" for them and getting them to cut their long hair. In turn, Danny and Johnny both left because of "road stress" and joined a little known band, Megadeth hoping to make money off of the success of songs quite similar to Jacket, unfortunately they all lacked both the voice, and the prowess of their original leads.

Damn, thats a confusing Behind the Music for ya!  ???
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.