Started by dwight, Jan 26, 2005, 09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

actually, that's me circa 1985.   :o

EC

I saw a crazy one yesterday.  I love the really short-sided, really long-backed, slightly top-thinning mullets who wear business suits.  

just kidding folks, my mullet photos are held in a secret, safe place where no one shall ever view their horrid, putrid agony.  at least it was safe this morning!

EC

Quotejust kidding folks, my mullet photos are held in a secret, safe place where no one shall ever view their horrid, putrid agony.  at least it was safe this morning!
heh.  I wondered if it was you.  I didn't see your post before I did mine.  The turtle-neck, odd-busy printed sweat and silver chain are so 1985.

John, you don't have to hide your mullet shots.  Nobody will make fun of you.  ;)

Enrump

Chec k this out - I have mullet-locks! That is: short hair in front and dreadlocks in the back! If that isn't the coolest mullet then what is? (And it's true - maybe I should post a picture for ya'll to see?)

SMc55

John, you don't have to hide your mullet shots.  Nobody will make fun of you.  ;)

Megan have you got your fingers crossed?

EC

(shhhhhhhh!!  I just want to see!! ;))

fugazi

got my pic made with him he did cut his hair

Lindsey

I saw them in concert lastnight in chicago.  Jim did cut his hair.. it is about chin length.... I liked his long hair.. but of course he is still great.

kymoose

You know long hair is kind of over-rated.  It feels so rad when you buzz your hair off.  I highly recommend the buzz-cut.  

Mullets are super cool though too.  Maybee Jim should grow a mullet now.

We all had mullets in the 8th grade...he he he he.  

tomEisenbraun

haha, i love how there's still people who needed to see it to believe it. Nothin against y'all, but there are pics in the gallery.

I do think it looks a bit silly to be thrashin around with shorter hair, though. That's the first thing i noticed when i got a buzz, i miss the extra weight of somethin to swing when i'm really gettin down. Long hair kicks ass. Good thing I'm in college this year, so i can be a stereotypical colegge kid and grow a mane and a beard.

Anyways, Jim kicks ass regardless of the hair, but it looks a hell of a lot cooler to have that frickin mane when he's totally rockin out.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

aMillionDreams

Jim used to come on stage with his hair pulled back with a rubber band and he would thrash around until the rubber band came loose from him rocking out and then the hair would start to fly! I'm glad that Jim cut his hair, though, because he can't hide behind it anymore like he was there for a while.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ian_Alan

Yeah, I got to see his haircut in person at Bonerscrew(Bonnaroo). I was really suprised because I wasn't expecting it. Jim was wearing a jacket too. And the crazy puppets all over the stage and the conductor, crazy man. My favorite was the buck tooth Giraffe. That Bermuda Highway was heavy, damn loved seeing them guys really did.

Ian_Alan

I accidently didn't log in so i was  a guest on this last post in front of me. But I'm logged in now and claiming this post.

QuoteYeah, I got to see his haircut in person at Bonerscrew(Bonnaroo). I was really suprised because I wasn't expecting it. Jim was wearing a jacket too. And the crazy puppets all over the stage and the conductor, crazy man. My favorite was the buck tooth Giraffe. That Bermuda Highway was heavy, damn loved seeing them guys really did.

MickeyReds

Nice. Ill take one too ;D
As long as you keep a straight face...