Jim cut his hair?

Started by dwight, Jan 26, 2005, 09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwight

I heard through a reputable source the Jim cut his hair.. himself!
I don't know the details or the length.. nor does it realy freeking matter.. but, I thought Jacketheads would be interested.

Ciao

Oz

Ofcourse it matters. This is very, very important news. We need details. We need details! These are major happenings, people!  :o
I'm ready when you are

sweatboard

If it's shorter than shoulder length I quit.  Seriously I'm done, no more shows, no more lp's, no more learning thier shit on guitar, no more message board, no more..... shit, I better find something else to do with my time, and quick.
There's Still Time.........

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteIf it's shorter than shoulder length I quit.  Seriously I'm done, no more shows, no more lp's, no more learning thier shit on guitar, no more message board, no more..... shit, I better find something else to do with my time, and quick.

dude, really?  surely you are joshing...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

I cut my own hair all the time.  

(just nobody ever posts about it.)  :)

sweatboard

dude, really?  surely you are joshing...

Yes of course I was jokeing.  Jim could shave his head bald for all I care.  As long as he keeps making the music it's all good.  "None of this is physicall at least not to me".
There's Still Time.........

SMc55

"None of this is physicall at least not to me".

Nice one  :D

(You had me convinced for a while, though)

Jellyfish

As long as he doesn't cut his vocal chords,who gives a darn. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Coltrane

Darlin' don't you go and cut your hair
Do you think it's gonna make him change?
"I'm just a boy with a new haircut"
And that's a pretty nice haircut

-s. malkmus
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

thebigbang

QuoteAs long as he doesn't cut his vocal chords,who gives a darn. ;)

Much agreed. Save the chords.

Anyone remember Haircut 100?  What was their hit song?
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

MMJ_fanatic

don't believe a word of it until you see it in the flesh...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

wordawg

Anyone remember Haircut 100?  What was their hit song?

Fantastic Day?
the future is Ginger

wordawg

the future is Ginger

primushead

I hope not.  Let's not forget what happened with Metallica.  Even though MMJ is 10 times better than them anyday...but the bands' hair is who they are!  I know that's 90% of the reason i listen to them. :)

tomEisenbraun

QuoteI hope not.  Let's not forget what happened with Metallica.  Even though MMJ is 10 times better than them anyday...but the bands' hair is who they are!  I know that's 90% of the reason i listen to them. :)

yeah man, exactly. everything after the black album SUCKED.

(not to mention here that Load, ReLoad, Garage Inc. and S&M are my fave albums of theirs....)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

primushead

I dunno man, I liked Load alot.  But I did hate everything after that.  BOOOOOOOOOOO to st. anger.

MMJ_fanatic

heh My sentiments exactly, gimme classic Alcoholica anyday--Ride the lightning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

Quotebut the bands' hair is who they are!  I know that's 90% of the reason i listen to them.
Are you kidding?  

Oz

QuoteI hope not.  Let's not forget what happened with Metallica.  Even though MMJ is 10 times better than them anyday...but the bands' hair is who they are!  I know that's 90% of the reason i listen to them. :)

Well, they were also really good back then:

I'm ready when you are

Oz

Even though I must agree that Tommy looks a lot cooler these days. :)
I'm ready when you are