Jacket Junkies shirts on Ebay

Started by olwiggum, Jun 28, 2005, 10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=8314267599&rd=1

For any of you skinny fuckers out there...
He is selling another one as well, but I didn't list both links.

thebigbang

That was the one front and center for sale at the Planetarium show. Check out these classic MMJ tees:
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

tomEisenbraun

and every single on of those is for sale by that guy...

I've got my finger on a pirate ship shirt. I hope i fit into a medium!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

darkglow

eisey we may just have to go into a bidding war.. nah i'm not THAT mean.

i want that shirt too, eiseyrokker!

whothrewthecake

that pirate ship shirt sure is classy.

fitzcarraldo

"I've got my finger on a pirate ship shirt. I hope i fit into a medium!"

Eisey, I paid 27 bucks for it. My 15 year old cousin was over my apartment and seeing the actual link from ebay and him being a huge Jacket fan (thanks to you know who)and Pirates of the Caribbean being his favorite movie I had to get him the shirt.

Anytime you are in NYC lemmeknow. Drinks are on me!!!  :) Peace, Sean  

wordawg

Quotehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=8314267599&rd=1

For any of you skinny fuckers out there...

May they rot in hell........... :-*

wordawg! Olwiggum
the future is Ginger

austinhavican

skinny fuckers? it's a medium!

i'd hate to see what you said about small, or even extra-small.
yikes!

-AUSTIN
it's bright white and blinding

corey

Coming from someone that wears a 3x shirt, anyone that wears a Medium is a skinny fucker.  :)

tomEisenbraun

Quote"I've got my finger on a pirate ship shirt. I hope i fit into a medium!"

Eisey, I paid 27 bucks for it. My 15 year old cousin was over my apartment and seeing the actual link from ebay and him being a huge Jacket fan (thanks to you know who)and Pirates of the Caribbean being his favorite movie I had to get him the shirt.

Anytime you are in NYC lemmeknow. Drinks are on me!!! Ê:) Peace, Sean Ê

No idea when I'd make it up there, but you got plans to go to nashville?

fitzcarraldo

Hey Eisey. Always wanted to go to Nashville. Whenever I get down to Music City the Coca Cola's are on me. Unless I meet you in Ireland first!  ;)sean

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

tomEisenbraun

QuoteHey Eisey. Always wanted to go to Nashville. Whenever I get down to Music City the Coca Cola's are on me. Unless I meet you in Ireland first! Ê;)sean

Dang. I gotta turn 21. Coke works for me, but I may be jonesin' for some Peach Nehi before too long.

EC

EC

Okay, googled it.  I swear I'm not making this up:

QuoteYou can enjoy the great taste of peach Nehi at home.
Use it as a treat for scout meetings or as special rewards for exceptional work.

Oh honey, what a great job you did mowing the lawn.  Here, have a peach nehi.

or

My goodness Billy, you carved a genuine likeness of Richard Nixon into that piece of driftwood.  Your efforts deserve a special treat!

(I'm only teasing, Eisey.  I just think that little tag line is hilarious.  :))

edit:  there's more:

QuotePeach Nehi is quite possibly the most sought after drink at Scout Camp. It is almost a status symbol since the only way to get it is to get a leader to take you into town and buy it at the general store. Many people, some even in our troop have been known to stock it at home for important scout functions. There are some people in our troop that see this as a Nectar of the Gods, or as a fine wine without the alcohol. However you see it, most of us will tell you that the stuff is just plain good.

Peach Nehi has many uses. Most boys and leaders get their first taste of it in a "Peach Float", which is soft serve vanilla ice cream in a cup of Peach Nehi. It gives an incredible taste and is very addicting. Peach Nehi in its pure state is often used as a reward when a boy gets a rank promotion or some other notable occasion.

Eisey, are/were you a boy scout?  

tomEisenbraun

HAHAHAHA. Hell yes! "Nectar of the Gods!"

Oh man, that's amazing.
I actually was a Boy Scout, but only cuz they kicked me out of Cub Scouts for getting promoted a grade in school. I never knew of the wonder of Peach Nehi while in scouts though. It's just something I discovered to be the epitome of southern refreshment, but have never had the pleasure of getting my hands on. Tell you the truth, there's no way I'd even try it without a glass bottle.

Meg, you've stumbled upon a vault of beautiful knowledge. Is that the official site?

tomEisenbraun

http://www.popsoda.com/nehipeach.html

Oh man, I may have to stock up for college. While I'm a year too young, I'll just shoot the shit with some Peach Nehi while they're suckin down Pabst Blue Ribbon. Yes.

EC

Quotehttp://www.popsoda.com/nehipeach.html

Oh man, I may have to stock up for college. While I'm a year too young, I'll just shoot the shit with some Peach Nehi while they're suckin down Pabst Blue Ribbon. Yes.
Or option #2 - get a fake ID.  I promise you, even without having tried this boy scout treat, that PBR is WAY better.  :)

tomEisenbraun

haha, how hard are these to come by? I don't know if I really want to or not, but it might come in handy for shows. I'm just not a huge fan of anything illegal besides speeding and underage smoking. I don't know if I have the balls to buy anything with a fake ID. Can't wait to turn 18 in October! (God, I'm so far behind everyone. I'll be in college already)

EC

That was the reason I got ID before I turned 19 (that's our legal drinking age here).  My boyfriend was in a band that played clubs downtown all the time, and I couldn't get in.

So my Mom got me fake id.  Have I told that story, yet?

Anyhow, yeah.  Good Mom.  :)

I suppose I should mention that I'm not actually advocating underage drinking or other illegal activities.  That would be wrong and possibly could get me sued.