Heartbreakin' Man/Sweetbee's EP question

Started by waxy, Aug 25, 2005, 11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waxy

1st off, is Heartbreakin' Man EP discontinued?  If not, where can I find it so that I may hear "RIPVG" and "Tonight I Want To Celebrate With You"  

Are the songs on Sweetbee's different versions, or are they the same as found on the other albums/EP's?
makes much more sense to live in the present tense

tomEisenbraun

you can buy RIPVG on the iTunes store, and Tonite I wanna Celebrate With You is on the Ch. 2 - Learning disc they released last year.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

CC

the sweatbees songs are the same as found on the others.

I'm not sure if that heartbreakin man Ep is discontinued. looking at the availability I think it is. you could email darla records, maybe they can still get you one. http://www.darla.com/

waxy

Quoteyou can buy RIPVG on the iTunes store, and Tonite I wanna Celebrate With You is on the Ch. 2 - Learning disc they released last year.

I'm an album/CD collecter...I'd like to own all the EPs if I could.  Any idea where I can buy them?  Amazon and Darla don't have them, so I wonder if there are any other places out there that may have them.
makes much more sense to live in the present tense

wellfleet

E-Bay is a great place to start for discontinued CDs/records. Also, CDUniverse has some residual stock of stuff that's OOP. I tried to get the Christmas EP for my store and was told it was discontinued but found it on CDUniverse with no problem. There were 2 recent auctions for the Heartbreakin' Man EP on E-Bay. It's also a cool place to check out if you want ltd edition concert posters and other ephemera. good luck!
everything sucks. really.

CC

waxy, check your pm. found you a copy of the heartbreakin man EP. last one.