Pure BullS***!

Started by Nikkogino, Sep 20, 2005, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

edit by the admin:
NOTE:  Music Today has changed their shipping policy.  As some of you have noticed, this new policy has raised the overall shipping costs for pre-order cds.  If you have already ordered a cd, you will not be charged anything additional to what you already paid.  My Morning Jacket and their management are also hoping to have this policy reversed for the pre-sale of "Z".  Thank you for your patience and we certainly apologize for any inconvenience.

Okay, I was going to suck it up and buy the album off of the website so I could get the free download.  To buy the album and get it shipped to guarantee I'd get it on the release date it costs $26.49 ($11.99 for the cd + $14.50 to guarantee that it is shipped on release day).

I am sorry, but that is bull.  I want the album on release day, and it is easier for me to just go buy the album from best buy.  I also want the dowload, but its not worth that much money.  Is anyone else pissed off about this or is it just me???

ratsprayer

QuoteOkay, I was going to suck it up and buy the album off of the website so I could get the free download.  To buy the album and get it shipped to guarantee I'd get it on the release date it costs $26.49 ($11.99 for the cd + $14.50 to guarantee that it is shipped on release day).

I am sorry, but that is bull.  I want the album on release day, and it is easier for me to just go buy the album from best buy.  I also want the dowload, but its not worth that much money.  Is anyone else pissed off about this or is it just me???

i paid $19.98 (11.99 cd + 7.99 shipping) for guaranteed shipment on the release date.  why are they saying its more to ship it now?

realdeal

sorta, i was dissapointed with the song the offered as a free download. i would have like to hear some rare cover or demo.

doEVILslittle

i paid $19.98 (11.99 cd + 7.99 shipping) for guaranteed shipment on the release date.  why are they saying its more to ship it now?

yeah i paid 19.98 as well, what's the deal? am i not gonna get it on release date now? riny help us out!

corey

Riny works for the band doing their website. If you want answers about the shipping, you may want to contact the site that is selling it.

Riny may have lots of answers to lots of things, but it's not his responsiblity to check into all of this stuff for you guys...

Just sayin'.

CC

seems like they raised the express shipping costs considerably. that's not cool, i'll see if i can find out what's up with that. hopefully it's just a glitch.

CC

QuoteRiny works for the band doing their website. If you want answers about the shipping, you may want to contact the site that is selling it.

Riny may have lots of answers to lots of things, but it's not his responsiblity to check into all of this stuff for you guys...

Just sayin'.

you're absolutely right but i don't mind checking into it.
this time ;)

Nikkogino

I want to support the band and all by pre-ordering.  But I also want the album on the day it comes out.  Is there any way the free download can be sent???  I hate to ask but there is no way I am going to pay 26 bucks...

Nikkogino@aol.com

peanut butter puddin surprise

Well, if you want the record ON the release date, you gotta pay.  I can't ask for lobster to be flown in fresh from Maine without paying for it.  Why be pissed off?  I'm confused.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

CC

QuoteWell, if you want the record ON the release date, you gotta pay.  I can't ask for lobster to be flown in fresh from Maine without paying for it.  Why be pissed off?  I'm confused.

it used to be 7.99 for express delivery, today it went up to 14.50
honestly, I would be kinda pissed too ;)

i'm checking it out right now, i'll let you guys know when I know more.

realdeal

QuoteI want to support the band and all by pre-ordering.  But I also want the album on the day it comes out.  Is there any way the free download can be sent???  I hate to ask but there is no way I am going to pay 26 bucks...

Nikkogino@aol.com

yeah, fuck all that. if i were going to pay that much, i would want a bonus CD included or 10 free downloads...26 chucks is not worth paying for the free download...just another live version of oxen. you are esentially paying $14.50 for one mediocre track. don't worry, your local record store will have plenty in stock October 4th.

painted8

I'm sure Music Today is doing this, like the ticket sales, to help us avoid the high rates charged by the USPS... lol