Dragonboy's Listening Party

Started by dragonboy, Sep 22, 2005, 07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Right now I'm having a listening party for Z! ;D ;D ;D

So far only one guest has arrived (no wait, that's my wife!) :-[

We ordered pizza, I'm drinking beer, my wife Malibu & Coke.

We have so far listened to the CD 3times (my wife wants to listen to the Elizabethtown soundtrack but I won't let her!) ;)

My wife's fav track is Off the Record (only cos she's heard it on the internet so many times!!!)

Mine changes with every track & every listen.

We're having the time of our lives!!! :D :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

fiftymillimeter

so, wait, when did everything arrive at your place? we were chosen to have one here in athens and i haven't gotten anything from kelley.

Nikkogino

Quoteso, wait, when did everything arrive at your place? we were chosen to have one here in athens and i haven't gotten anything from kelley.

sweet...you are from athens???  I was just there the other day.  I bought "Tennessee Fire" at schoolkids records.

dragonboy

Quoteso, wait, when did everything arrive at your place? we were chosen to have one here in athens and i haven't gotten anything from kelley.

Kelly?! Kelly Preston? John Travolta's wife?!!

Sorry 50, just messin' with ya!

I live in Japan & bought the official Japanese release today.

I got my rejection email way back when, so if you haven't heard I guess you're out of luck?

My emails were from John, maybe send him a PM?
 :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Wait, sorry 50, just read your email again - if you were chosen then you're in, right?
Keep mailing that person I guess...
Sorry man, I'm drunk!  :P

EC

dragonboy

It's still going (except it's only me now - my wife is asleep on the couch!)  >:(

*my wife's name here* wake up!!! It's the new MMJ CD! We've only listened to it 7times!!!

Surely this is grounds for divorce?  ;)

EC

lalalalalalala!!

Very exciting.  I anticipate needing the entire night to myself when I get it.

dragonboy

And so all good things must come to an end!

Started at about 8.00pm, it's now 1.35am - way past my bed time (on a school night!)

Listened to Z back to back for nearly 7hrs & loved every second of it!!!

Drank a lot of beer & jack & pepsi-lemon-twist.

See ya at the next one...

fiftymillimeter

sorry, my shit is sorted. i probably could have figured this out earlier.

happy drinking!

Nikkogino

QuoteAnd so all good things must come to an end!

Started at about 8.00pm, it's now 1.35am - way past my bed time (on a school night!)

Listened to Z back to back for nearly 7hrs & loved every second of it!!!

Drank a lot of beer & jack & pepsi-lemon-twist.

See ya at the next one...

i thought you were worried about wearing the cd out??  The best album ever made would get old after listening to it that much.  Your wife must be ready to kill you:

"Enough with the kittens on fire and the showerhead and right hand!!!!!!!"

dragonboy

Quotesorry, my shit is sorted. i probably could have figured this out earlier.

happy drinking!

No problem!
Pleased you get things sorted  :)

dragonboy

Your wife must be ready to kill you:

She loves it as much as I do, which just goes to show how good MMJ are.
Needless to say it's back on heavy rotation this morning  :)