I just watched the old Conan performance...

Started by Nikkogino, Sep 19, 2005, 10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

WOW.  I love how Conan says, "That was great.  I AM BUYING THAT RECORD.  That was great!"

This video definitely got me excited for my first MMJ show, which will be in ATL on Oct. 6th.  

realdeal

yeah, i've never heard him say that to any other band.

peanut butter puddin surprise

that was a totally rad moment in MMJ history...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

Quoteyeah, i've never heard him say that to any other band.

doesnt he usually say "that was great" ??  the only time ive ever heard him say a performance was 'amazing' was for nick cave, and it was.

doEVILslittle

he was visibly excited...and he usually just pulls the old dog and pony show and is like "hey yeah thanks alot *shake hand*"...awesome

realdeal

doesnt he usually say "that was great" ??  the only time ive ever heard him say a performance was 'amazing' was for nick cave, and it was.

no, fuck nick cave. i was fucking talking about the part where conan says he will by their record smart ass.

ratsprayer

no, fuck nick cave. i was fucking talking about the part where conan says he will by their record smart ass.

wellbutrin not working, or is it?

wellbutrin not working, or is it?

must be working too well... ;)

ratsprayer

must be working too well... ;)

thats what i thought, too.  please dont kill me, realdeal!

ratsprayer

Quotewe're totally joking, BTW...

no john, i really dont want him to kill me.    :P

walter_sobchak

anyone have a link for this? I've been looking for it forever...doesn't appear to be hosted ANYWHERE.   :'(

SMc55

Quoteanyone have a link for this? I've been looking for it forever...doesn't appear to be hosted ANYWHERE.   :'(

Click on the streams link above. It's the second video in the column on the right. Enjoy :)

walter_sobchak

Nikkogino

QuoteI'm a fucking idiot

thanks brah

hahaaaaa