FINAL ANSWER....

Started by Nikkogino, Sep 23, 2005, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

Is the leaked album version different from the real cd version.  I have seen different opinions on this board.  Since some people have the actual album, what is the answer, and to what extent is the leaked version "unfinished"????  BTW, I am buying the album so don't worry about that.

Fred Answer

Patrick came on the site a while back and posted that the leak version WAS NOT the final version.  I think he said that it hadn't been mastered or something.

Nikkogino

QuotePatrick came on the site a while back and posted that the leak version WAS NOT the final version.  I think he said that it hadn't been mastered or something.

of course, if i had an album coming out that had leaked, i would probably say the same thing.  Anyway, I hope the leaked version isn't mastered.  That way when I buy the cd, it will sound better (which IMO, it sounds great now).

peanut butter puddin surprise

of course, if i had an album coming out that had leaked, i would probably say the same thing.  Anyway, I hope the leaked version isn't mastered.  That way when I buy the cd, it will sound better (which IMO, it sounds great now).

It's not.  And I'm sure the mastered version sounds better... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Nikkogino

It's not.  And I'm sure the mastered version sounds better... ;)

I'm glad.

Final Answer

You're right Patrick probably took time out of his busy life to come on here and lie to all the diehard fans.....

QuoteYou're right Patrick probably took time out of his busy life to come on here and lie to all the diehard fans.....

Surely this is a joke, right?

Nikkogino

what is that a pic of exactly?

doEVILslittle

based on the leaked version i've listened to it's NOT mastered. if you listen closely alot of the fadeouts at the end of songs cutout abruptly before the track ends and at the beginning of "what a wonderful man" there's a distinct BEEP that's kind of awkward...

now i don't know if these little blips and snips are from a bad mp3 transfer or from an unmastered take...but it still leads me to believe that this is not a fully completed work and we won't hear it till we get the actual copy of the album in our hands/cd players

marktwain

doesn't this belong in the 'Lost' thread?

EC

QuoteYou're right Patrick probably took time out of his busy life to come on here and lie to all the diehard fans.....

Eeeexactly.  What do you people need to make you believe?

SMc55

He did come and tell us about the album, but he didn't lie.