LAY   LOW  -----------  appreciate it bitches!!!!

Started by Nikkogino, Aug 15, 2005, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

*spoiler*

I had a 2 hour drive today by myself so my plan was to listen to all of "It Still Moves" straight through and then listen to all of "Z."   There was one problem though.  When I got to "Lay Low" I broke the flow of the album by listening to it 4 times in a row.  The only thing that tore me away from it was the greatness of "knot comes loose."

I am sorry people, but I truly believe that "Lay Low" is my favorite MMJ song by far.  Anyone else love this shit or am I just over-reacting????

DAMN I LOVE IT!  

Also of note:  That one-two-three punch of "Lay Low", "Knot Comes Loose", and "Dondante" is freaking epic!

aMillionDreams

word.  it has slowly become my favorite track on 'Z'.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

ratsprayer

it started off being firmly in my top 10 favourite mmj songs, and now its definitely in the top 5.  it is fucking crazy, no doubt about it...bitches!   :o

TheLink

Tore

Yes, i love it. Takes som time to get used to the drums in the verse, but it does its job by making the chorus even greater. The jam at the end is fantastic. I suspect it being the work of Broemel...

rob

I liked it OK at first....but now it's practically my favorite.....perfect for driving thru the country on a hot summer day.......this is what you'll hear when u die and go to heaven.......unreal........goosebump city.

Sounds like it should be on ISM.
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

Nikkogino

Ha, when I saw that subject title, I thought, "who the hell is gay enough to write "appreciate it bitches."  Then I realized that I wrote that over a month ago. :-[

fitzcarraldo

ratsprayer

QuoteHa, when I saw that subject title, I thought, "who the hell is gay enough to write "appreciate it bitches."  Then I realized that I wrote that over a month ago. :-[

dont feel "gay" about it.  if you dont appreciate this song, you are a true "bitch"    [smiley=smartass.gif]

walter_sobchak

easily my favorite song on the album.

I was really hoping it would be the first single. can't wait to see em play it live.

ratsprayer

Quoteeasily my favorite song on the album.

I was really hoping it would be the first single. can't wait to see em play it live.

i like the way you think, walter.   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
you will love it live, too.  ahh....memories  [smiley=rock.gif]

whothrewthecake

i can't wait to see this song live and in person!!!!!  [smiley=rock.gif]

primushead

Quotei can't wait to see this song live and in person!!!!!  [smiley=rock.gif]

Speaking of live and in person, it sounds incredible live.  They rocked it out in asheville this summer [smiley=guitar.gif]

EC

[smiley=guitar.gif] This is now officially yours.

Like like the zeehive belongs to whothrewzecake. ;)

primushead

Quote[smiley=guitar.gif] This is now officially yours.

Like like the zeehive belongs to whothrewzecake. ;)

Seriously?  I can have the guitar smiley?  YESSSS!!! It's my favorite emoticon ever.  Thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

whothrewthecake

primushead

primushead

Rats...i was trying to make a HUUUGE rockin' guitar thingy, but i can't :'(

EC

QuoteRats...i was trying to make a HUUUGE rockin' guitar thingy, but i can't :'(
He doesn't need to be gigantic for us to know how big he really izz.  [smiley=rock.gif]
[smiley=bier.gif]<-- is this dude new?  Is he drinking lemonade?

EC

oh shit, look at his little wink!  I love that one!!