In new Filter magazine

Started by deanna, Sep 23, 2005, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee.

Hi!  They're in the new one with the Franz Ferdinand cover.  Here are scans if you wanna see it right away:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

primushead

ratsprayer

yessss, thanks for the scans.  nintendo hockey and bong rips.
teehee    ;D

MMJ_fanatic

Definitely!  Hadn't seen this yet and the writer is awesome with his descriptiveness.  I love the way he describes all the sights, sounds, and smells of "da' ville".  And the track reviews, now I really can't wait for my copy to arrive.......
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

primushead

I would like to second the nintendo ice hockey and bong-rips...way cool.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

QuoteThanks for posting  :)

no problem, dragonboy.   ;D ;D ;D

EC

Did somebody get a new tattoo on their hand, or are my eyes playing tricks?

I will have to read this tomorrow morning when my eyes aren't shutting.  That's so wicked.  Thanks for your efforts!! :)

ChiefOKONO

Thanks a lot for scanning em!!! :)
a nice little article!!!!

SplatSplatSplat

you know i appreciate the writer's descriptions of louisville and all, but i didn't like that article. Just felt like i was reading a misplaced article in some random travel mag. Seems like the writer thought very highly of himself as a writer. Although, said writer IS damn good. It just seemed wrong.
You need it.  That's for sure.

MMJ_fanatic

Quoteyou know i appreciate the writer's descriptions of louisville and all, but i didn't like that article. Just felt like i was reading a misplaced article in some random travel mag. Seems like the writer thought very highly of himself as a writer. Although, said writer IS damn good. It just seemed wrong.

insufficient focus on the band and their music perhaps?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.