Who would you like to see MMJ work with?

Started by whitepepper, Dec 17, 2005, 10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chills

I'd love to see Angus Young playing along to One Big Holiday live. While doing that funny duckwalk, Thunderstruck-style!

sweatboard

I'd like to see Jimmy Page just jam out with our boys in an impove style jam session with some stream of conciousness vocals with thick reverb by Jim.  I'm actually thinking about kidnapping all 5 members of mmj and Jimmy Page and locking them in my basement with different musical instruments for about a month and video tapeing the whole thing.  Then making a feature film retelling the whole story.  It's going to be like the musical version of SAW.  
There's Still Time.........

orbison

a MMJ collaboration with the guy from M83 would pretty much be the most mind-blowing record ever.

BIGVICLBI

JACK WHITE. I don't know how it would work but it would, oh it would.

TheRoof

Alison Krauss.....damn best of both worlds!
You Are Everything

sweatboard

QuoteAlison Krauss.....damn best of both worlds!

Good Call!!!!
There's Still Time.........

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteAlison Krauss.....damn best of both worlds!

She's beautiful!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

primushead

TheRoof

:) Forgot about Anthony Keidis and Red Hot Chili Peppers! :)

They should just come together and fuse into one huge superpower of a band and take over the world and history and everything people thought they knew about music!
You Are Everything

dum6angel

how about neil diamond in a last waltz/the band style crazyness

otter

Definately Daniel Lanois..everything the guy touches turns to gold...and grammies.

U2's best work, Bob Dylan Time Out Of Mind...

That would be over the top

ratsprayer

QuoteDefinately Daniel Lanois..everything the guy touches turns to gold...and grammies.

U2's best work, Bob Dylan Time Out Of Mind...

That would be over the top

i think brian eno has been responsible for u2's best work.  maybe we can at least agree its a producer responsible and not the band themselves.   ;)

primushead

i think brian eno has been responsible for u2's best work.  maybe we can at least agree its a producer responsible and not the band themselves.   ;)

C'mon Rat.  We all know it was Eno AND Lanois that did the Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby.  But I will agree that the producERS were largely responsible for those awesome albums.  Steve Lillywhite just doesn't cut it.   :)

ratsprayer

C'mon Rat.  We all know it was Eno AND Lanois that did the Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby.  But I will agree that the producERS were largely responsible for those awesome albums.  Steve Lillywhite just doesn't cut it.   :)

yes yes yes, but im saying its more eno than lanois.  i think its all the velvet he used to wear.   ;)

primushead

i think its all the velvet he used to wear.   ;)

Commendable.

sivalc

sigur ros   imagine the clash of guitars and vocals would be out of this world

neil young with crazy horse

sparklehorse

mogwai

god speed you black emperor