I'll probably regret this....

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, May 16, 2006, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

when I'm reading this at work tommorow but I'm drunk and typing this while listening to where to begin and same in any language back to back and well,  I love all of you........

:'(

think of someone you love next time you hear these songs....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

fitzcarraldo

sweatboard

Quotewhen I'm reading this at work tommorow but I'm drunk and typing this while listening to where to begin and same in any language back to back and well,  I love all of you........

:'(

think of someone you love next time you hear these songs....

I made a mix tape with those songs on it back to back for someone I love very much.  So yeah, I think we are all on the same page here.
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

That's the magic of The Jacket man...

:)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

QuoteI made a mix tape with those songs on it back to back for someone I love very much.

Really? I didn't get it yet...I guess it must still be in the mail  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

JacketGal

I would LOVE to do that !! :D but how can I get my paws on the Same in Any Language song without buying the entire LizTown II soundtrack? Anyone, anyone?
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Dee.

I'm so glad these two songs happened.  They are magical.

P.S.  JacketGirl, check yo PMs.  :)

MMJ_fanatic

these guys are magical in their ability to inspire strong emotions, fo' sure!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

BH

I now realize that it wasn't because I was drunk, it was because I was all hopped up on MMJ!  What  a drug.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EC

holy GOD i love this board.  i do.  you're all so lovely and special.  man.  :)

JacketGal

QuoteI now realize that it wasn't because I was drunk, it was because I was all hopped up on MMJ!  What  a drug.
"Hopped up on MMJ",...I Love it!! :D

Thx Deanna!

But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

chunt983

ya, what is up w/ same in any language? How can I get my paws on this one as well. I will forever buy every jacket album, but soundtracks suck IMO. Oh well, i need to hear this one, a jacket song unheard is a horrible feeling.

jrat

seriously, share the wealth of knowledge this song bestows. TELL ME WHERE TO GET IT!!!!!
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd

Dee.

The wealth will be shared.  Check your inbox.

I would post this wealth for all, but I don't know if that's okay.