DBT rate MMJ (again)

Started by dragonboy, May 27, 2006, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Patterson Hood of The Drive By Truckers put Z on his Best Of 2005 list. He has now put it on his List Of Music You Must Hear at amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/13IN5IFJUUUWS/103-9955274-4111021

"Lay Low" ~ 'Z', My Morning Jacket
MMJ transcended their supposed genre with 'Z', their latest album. This song sums up where they came from and where they're heading.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MyLifeISought

I love the drive-by truckers. DBT+MMJ tour would be sick...
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

dragonboy

I was thinking the same thing. I know the PJ + MMJ tour has a lot of fans excited but MMJ & DBT are my 2 fav bands in that order.
For that tour I'd have to think very seriously about packing in my life here & taking a plane to the big old US of A  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

corey

That would make me mess my pants.

antoniostrohs

QuoteI love the drive-by truckers. DBT+MMJ tour would be sick...
It actually happened here a few years ago here in Louisville. DBT opened for MMJ for a Waterfront Wednesday Show. It was so sweet even if it was a one time only show.

EC

[size=24]patrick is wearing a viking helmet!!!!!![/size]

corey

That's pretty wicked. Looks mighty similar to the ones that we were wearing at the Nashville show.

ChiefOKONO

that is really sweeeet!   good looking out!!

and i would LOVE to see a DBT/MMJ show!