The Vanderbilt Media?

Started by memphis2kentucky, Apr 28, 2006, 09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRoof

I was wondering if anyone here possessed or knew of any recordings or video from the Rites of Spring Festival last week?

Any information is GREATLY appreciated!
You Are Everything

corey

None have surfaced yet. I was against the front rail, so I couldn't see any mics stands in the air.

EC

y'all can blame me for this one.  i kind of convinced brian not to bring his gear in because i was worried about security and i was worried it was going to rain.  

i'm very sorry.

Angry Ewok

I've gotta bump this, because I'm dying to know... Wasn't there some footage of this show? I know I saw a couple of you guys with hand-helds, so there's gotta be at least a fragment of this show avaliable...

If there's video, please upload it! If the video sucks, at least try extracting the audio... There's gotta be something here...

Love,

Bradley

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

EC

i'm concerned as to the lack of sweatboard lately.

no i don't like this one bit.

BH

Quotei'm concerned as to the lack of sweatboard lately.

no i don't like this one bit.

i was actually going to PM you Meg and ask you about him.  i don't really know him or anything but I miss him.  it's wierd.  i saw that he was selling his pops tickets and then poof, gone.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TheRoof

thanks Bradley for trying to keep this one alive!....i'm dying to hear the footage as well....

if anyone's got ANYTHING it is muchly appreciated!

Love,

Roberto Telemundo the III
You Are Everything