Main Menu

Old Vinyls

Started by LeDoux, Jul 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeDoux

Sounds easy enough, search for what you're looking for, but...

Anyone know where to find At Dawn or the Tennessee Fire on vinyl? I know they exist, now who's got 'em?? not on ebay or froogle.

CC

The original US vinyl releases (Darla records) were limited to a 1000 pcs. and don't think they're available anywhere.

They were rereleased in the UK in 2003 by Wichita recordings, also limited but that will be your best chance. Look around some UK webshops. www.hmv.co.uk lists them both as 'usually dispatched in 1-3 days' but not sure if that means they really have them. Might be worth a shot.

aMD

thanks riny.  I noticed the other day that At Dawn was the only vinyl missing from my collection and I've been kicking myself for not buying it when Ear Xtacy had like 12 copies.  I ended up paying more for shipping than the album itself to get it to America, but oh well!

Jellyfish

Keep checking on Ebay,I see them pop up there from time to time.Not cheap though.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Cameron

i bought AD and TTF from the same guy on ebay a few months back.  AD came with the demo disc so I ended paying around 70 bucks for it.  TTF was about 30 i think...