War Begun 1/21/04 (MP3 inside)

Started by mylifeisought, Aug 08, 2006, 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyLifeISought

It's one of the most spectacular performances in MMJ history, as well as one of the best MMJ aud recordings i've heard. Truly spectacular
Sendspace: It's one of the most spectacular performances in MMJ history, as well as one of the best MMJ aud recordings i've heard. Truly spectacular.
Sendpsace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fzb4pp
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

jrat

ive been rocking out to this one now for a month and some now, and beleive me, its a MUST HAVE. how do you take a 3 minute song and make it 10? ask these guys, cause they blew it wide open with this tune. get it for christ sakes!
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd

ChiefOKONO

wow this is pretty damned good!!! everyone grab this asap!!
thank you!!!!!

Meddle

...And Some Are Angels...

JacketGal

GRAZIE~~~ ;D (thanks Chief for sending me the link!)
This is absolutely incredible. I listened to it about 10 x last night! :)

Get it!
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

ChiefOKONO

you're welcome jacketgirl ! this should be heard by all!!!!!! :) :)

aMD

Quoteyou're welcome jacketgirl ! this should be heard by all!!!!!! :) :)

agreed.  war begun should have been included on the live CD.  Now most of the world will only know of the 2 and a half minute Tenn Fire version rather than the amazing things they do with this song live.  Please people, drop the It Beats 4 U that sounds exactly like the album version and add War Begun!!!! Oh, and bring it back in regular live rotation!

ChiefOKONO

i second that notion!  war begun should be played live more often.. maybe on the next dvd we will see it?? :)

dragonboy

This really is amazing! Thanks a lot for the link/heads-up  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

loper

agreed.  war begun should have been included on the live CD.  Now most of the world will only know of the 2 and a half minute Tenn Fire version rather than the amazing things they do with this song live.   Oh, and bring it back in regular live rotation!

The same applies to Picture of You. The version from the same date is pretty decent.