Best Version of acoustic "Off the Record"

Started by porchdweller, Jul 31, 2006, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

porchdweller

Anyone have a great copy or know where I can get it.  Also are there any other killer versions of acoustic songs besides the EP's.  I buy most of the stuff they put out so I'm not trying to steal anything.  Just like acoustic and live versions of songs.
It's just the way that he sings

BH

As far as I know, Jim has never done an acoustic/solo version of Off The Record.  But if you want to find some other acoustic stuff,  download the recent Camden solo show or the one form Seattle on Archive.org.  Let me know if you need links and I will go find them.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

CC

he did 'Off The Record' solo acoustic for WFUV last year.

CC

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Yer the XFM session is great.
I put Off The Record & Wordless at the end of Z on my Mp3 player.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

QuoteYer the XFM session is great.
I put Off The Record & Wordless at the end of Z on my Mp3 player.

Holy Shit that is good.  Just when I thought I heard everything.  Wordless is unbeleivable!  Where did you find those for download?

dragonboy

Where did you find those for download?
Just right click on the individual tracks.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dee.

Quotehe did 'Off The Record' solo acoustic for WFUV last year.

I remember that.  If you want an mp3, porchdweller:
WFUV Off the Record

And here are the (64kbps) XFM mp3s, just in case:
Anytime
Off the Record
Wordless Chorus

Off the Record & Make It With You from BBC Radio 2:
http://www.archive.org/details/mmj2005-11-26.shnf

porchdweller

Wow,

Thank You all so much.  Those are absolutely stellar.  Cant wait to see them again for the 7th time.  Unfortunately it wont be this year.

It's just the way that he sings

evilPaauwe

cheers.

BH