Main Menu

Eureka!

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Aug 18, 2006, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I was watching the kids television channel NOGGIN (with my four year old, I swear) and it dawned on me.  I can't believe I didn't put it together before this.  Between every show there are two cartoon "hosts" named Moose and Zee.   Zee is a blue bird or owl of some sort.   Coincidence?  Hmmmmmmm?

Zee

Z

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

There are blue owls all around you, my friend.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Jernigan

I have twins that are 5.

And I can say, I've briefly entertained the
idea of this theory.

I shared it with a buddy of mine, and he didn't
know what the hell I was talking about. So I
left it alone.

BH

Has there ever even been any discussion of this album cover?  I mean, there are organs driving around on city streets inside an owl.  It's so obvious.  (Note sarcasm)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ManNamedTruth

I always thought the bird surgeons looked very proud of their accomplishment of building a city inside an owl. I don't think the owl knew what was coming to him by the look on his face.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

megisnotreal

Didn't Kathleen Lolley do the artwork for Z?

The next time I'm in Louisville, I'm picking up some of her prints from Kopilot.

I sure hope I get to meet Danny Cash!  :)

sweatboard

Oceans (from Okeanos in Greek, the ancient Greeks noticing the strong current that flowed off Gibraltar and assuming it was a great river) cover almost three quarters (71%) of the surface of the Earth ...

There's Still Time.........

tomEisenbraun

QuoteI always thought the bird surgeons looked very proud of their accomplishment of building a city inside an owl. I don't think the owl knew what was coming to him by the look on his face.

i never saw it as though the built it....

the name of the print is "The World Within". i always saw it as though the surgeons opened this guy up, and found this entire world living inside of him. they were completely confounded and amazed by it. of course it's completely open to interpretation, and i've never though of it your way, but it think it's altogether more mysterious that they opened him up and found that our innards our really the workings of a small city. with little kidney cars and the like.

i'm actually wearing that shirt right now. can't wait for my okonokos shirt next week.

and Brian, that's pretty fascinating. i think MMJ will cover 100% of the earth by the end of their time, though. rather than just 71%
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

BH

i
and Brian, that's pretty fascinating. i think MMJ will cover 100% of the earth by the end of their time, though. rather than just 71%

99.999994% maximum.  Apparently there is a certain South American tribe deep in the heart of the Amazon that refuses to listen to any music post 1985 after stumbling accross a Dokken album left behind by a North American tourist.