Conan O'Brien!

Started by McGuire, Jul 28, 2005, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuire

I'm starting to think Conan had already booked them and was just fucking with me. Don't know though.
All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

EC

QuoteI'm starting to think Conan had already booked them and was just fucking with me. Don't know though.
No way McGuire.  It was all you, and the world really appreciates your efforts.  :)

whothrewthecake

i would venture to bet you may have been instrumental!  :)

McGuire

Any guesses on what song they'll play? I could ask Conan but he would probably be bullshitting as always.
All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

EC

QuoteAny guesses on what song they'll play? I could ask Conan but he would probably be bullshitting as always.

My guess is Anytime or Off the Record.  

primushead

Honestly, I think they'll try to do Lay Low.  It seems Conan-esque for some reason.

TheLink

anytime.  sure to be the next single as well.

tomEisenbraun

hopefully Anytime. that song is amazing
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

dragonboy

I figured it would be Off the Record but would love to hear anything!
Do you think this will be on the FTP server soon after?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

as much as id love lay low, its going to be off the record.  its always the single, folks.  

dragonboy

Would make sense, wouldn't it?
Shit, I'm so pissed that I won't be able to see this when it airs!  >:(
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Carter41

QuoteWould make sense, wouldn't it?
Shit, I'm so pissed that I won't be able to see this when it airs!  >:(

I'll have an MPEG up right after the show. No worries :)
Matt
www.colieda.net

dragonboy

That's fantastic news! Thanks VERY much Carter  :)

utonynashm

I like My Morning Jacket, I like "Z", and I like Conan O'brien...

doEVILslittle

so it says thursday the 13th...does this mean wednesday night/thursday morning? since the show starts at 1230? or does this mean thursday night/friday morning?

johnbky

I just hope they the owls get to be on Conan as well...

tomEisenbraun

it means thursday night. (they tape it the day of the 13th)

(i know i know, it isn't live *GASP*)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

doEVILslittle