Main Menu

Bummed

Started by jeffro79, Sep 01, 2006, 12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffro79

anyone else bummed out because they don't live anywhere near a large market city so they wont be seeing the movie screened in a theater? :(
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

Dee.

Yeah.  You know, I didn't even know a list was up until you reminded me to look.  
QuoteOkonokos (Live Concert Film) will be screened in the following cities on Mischief Night, Monday, October 30th:
Boston
Seattle
Austin
San Diego
Philadelphia
Chicago
San Francisco
New York
Denver
Nashville
Atlanta
Los Angeles
Louisville

Angry Ewok

I had a feeling Tuscaloosa, Alabama wouldn't be getting a screen.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

joey_rogo

I;m pretty damn bummed about that, but I guess I'll just wait for the DVD.

jeffro79

I knew Dayton, OH wasnt gonna get it either but I was hoping fo Cincy or Columbus.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

TEO

I could drive 2.5 hours to Louisville but it is a School night.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

QuoteI could drive 2.5 hours to Louisville but it is a School night.
So your Mum said no?  ;)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

Yeah, and the worst part is that I am going to be in Chicago for work but we are all leaving together on the morning of the 30th!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megisnotreal

I can't decide if I want to go to the one in Nashville or the one in Louisville.

I live in Bowling Green, KY, and it's an equal distance either way.

tomEisenbraun

i don't know where they're showing it in Louisville, but they're showing it at the Belcourt Theatre here in Nashville, which is also where M. Ward'll be playin the week before. It's an awesome venue, and they claim to have the best popcorn in Nashville. and beers.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

jacksoncooper

Damnit!  I'll be in Ireland on my honeymoon!

Does anyone know if there is a chance of additional showings in Louisville, or anywhere nearby?

Ghosts_on_TV

NYC and Philly are equal distance from me. (about 2 hours) I'm still not sure if I'm gonna go though.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Yatz

Anyone know where in Louisville?
[url="//www.myspace.com/travistalbert"]www.myspace.com/travistalbert[/url]