OKONOKOS - help needed.

Started by loper, Sep 29, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loper

Sorry if this has been asked and resolved previously guys, but can anyone tell me what the extra tracks are on the vinyl ???

I understand that there is going to be a whole side of extra goodies.

Nikkogino

I don't think anyone knows this yet.  I emailed badman records yesterday...I'm waiting for a reply.  I'll post here as soon as I know....or someone else will if they beat me to it.

corey

I was under the impression that it would only have 1 extra song. I assume it will be "Strangulation" since that's the track that came with the pre-order of the CD.

Angry Ewok

Negative.

Pre-Order Exclusive - Strangulation
iTunes Exclusive - How Do You Know?
Vinyl Exclusive - Unknown... but we'll see an entire record of exclusive tracks (4 to 7 songs)
DVD Exclusive - Unknown... but I suspect the songs that aren't spoken for by the Vinyl will be here.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Nikkogino

QuoteI was under the impression that it would only have 1 extra song. I assume it will be "Strangulation" since that's the track that came with the pre-order of the CD.

wrong:  this is from badman records website:

The package includes virgin vinyl pressing, full color LP sleeves and 4 bonus tracks (an entire LP side) not available on the CD version.

corey

Sweet. I completely missed that. Maybe 'cause I have no record player.

Crispy

Oh man, the ol Marantz is gonna be crankin this one up as soon as the UPS man sticks it in my greedy little paws.  ;D
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Nikkogino

QuoteSweet. I completely missed that. Maybe 'cause I have no record player.

it is worth getting one now brotha