Main Menu

what now.

Started by Paauwe, Oct 05, 2006, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilPaauwe

okonokos. just released on cd. oct 30- selected theaters and dvd. they'll wrap up their us small us tour then what.

i live on the western side of michigan.  the closest show is chicago. i have a 1000 dollar birthday check. i am 16, but no license. i have to find some way to go. absolutly have to.

the most realistic future is they go into the studio, release album early 08 then tour.

cheers.

tomEisenbraun

they can get an album out earlier than '08, the way these guys work. sounds like Jim had some good time to get some song-writing done over the past year, and I'm sure they've been developing it together quite a bit. i'm sure a lot of this month is just relaxing and working on the songs. i would bet for them to be in the studio right after new years. it'll be interesting to know where they'll record this time around.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ManNamedTruth

I think they should take a break. All this touring can ware on you.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

cmccubbin25

At Dawn/TN Fire Demos come out in February!!!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

dragonboy

QuoteAt Dawn/TN Fire Demos come out in February!!!
"Alegedly"  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ChiefOKONO

dude, take a bus or train or something and go to the Chicago show. it must happen!

as for what happens next who knows? but i hope they hit the studio next year!!

Quoteokonokos. just released on cd. oct 30- selected theaters and dvd. they'll wrap up their us small us tour then what.

i live on the western side of michigan.  the closest show is chicago. i have a 1000 dollar birthday check. i am 16, but no license. i have to find some way to go. absolutly have to.

the most realistic future is they go into the studio, release album early 08 then tour.

red

Quotedude, take a bus or train or something and go to the Chicago show. it must happen!

Yeah man, you gotta hit that up.  I'm hoping a bus and going almost a 1000 miles out of my to see them in Charleston.  I'm certain my first live Jacket experience will be well worth it.

Jacket Fanatic

Take a bus, train, something, just get there. The shows are life changing experiences. If you can get to Chicago there is probably somebody on here who may offer you a place to crash after the show, I know I would if I lived there. $1000 can get you pretty far, just go over all your possibilities.

Jernigan

I've got a buddy and his woman and child driving out for Turkey day out here ( Chicago ) and we are also going to
the show.

Now, I can't speak for him, but he is a nice guy.....he may be willing to pick you up on the way from Detroit?

If you are absolutely serious ( and not too far from interstate 94 ) then I will ask him.

I can't gurantee shit though!

realdeal

hey junior, gimme that $1000 check and i will personnally drive you where ever you need to go.