Original At Dawn Bonus Demo DIsk

Started by nathansmith, Oct 10, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathansmith

aMD

I'll be interested to see how much this goes for.  I sold one of these discs on the forum a while back and only got 25 bucks for it.  I have a feeling I could have gotten a lot more on ebay.  oh well, I paid 10 bucks for at dawn and the demo discs together in 2001 so I made some money and now my friend Jellyfish can rock it out.

Jellyfish

QuoteI'll be interested to see how much this goes for.  I sold one of these discs on the forum a while back and only got 25 bucks for it.  I have a feeling I could have gotten a lot more on ebay.  oh well, I paid 10 bucks for at dawn and the demo discs together in 2001 so I made some money and now my friend Jellyfish can rock it out.

Thanks dude....luv that disc,worth every penny. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

rob

QuoteI have an original At Dawn with bonus disc ( 1 of 2500 ) for sale at Ebay. Check it out:   THis is hard to find.

http://cgi.ebay.com/My-Morning-Jacket-At-Dawn-CD-w-Bonus-Disk-RARE_W0QQitemZ270036775471QQihZ017QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow, it only sold for $20.

How's/what's "Lead Me Father"?
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

aMD

it's a cover of a johnny cash gospel song.  It's good.

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

rob

Quoteit's a cover of a johnny cash gospel song.  It's good.

WOW! I guess it probably won't be on the upcoming Tennessee Fire/At Dawn demos release...... :(

rob

WOW! I guess it probably won't be on the upcoming Tennessee Fire/At Dawn demos release...... :(

Oops, according to Amazon, it WILL be on it. Great!