Lowdown on demo disc

Started by jellyfish, Oct 22, 2006, 09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jellyfish

Has anyone figured out what/who that is on the walkie talkie sounding thing in the begining? And what song does he sing the first line of right as soon as LD fades out?

Just curious.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Angry Ewok

I don't even need to refer back to this, it's one of my favorite tunes on the Demos... I call it the "Easy Rider" version, since is very, very similar...

"Babbyyy... comeee hommee to meeeee."[/i]  (???)

Dunno.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=themusic;action=display;num=1138388548;start=0#0

Here's a thread I made about this song a while back, that went completely unnoticed, for some reason.

PS. David, you've got an e-mail on the way.  ;)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Just finished a "Totally New To Me Jacket Experience."  Man that was good.  I love the first soft goofy deep voice "Buhm.  Buhm. Buhm."  Sweet.

I wasn't expecting such a different version but I should have known.  When are these being released again? ;)