Tonight I Wanna Celebrate With You Lyrics?

Started by YouAre_GivenToFly, Oct 30, 2006, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre_GivenToFly

I can't find a copy of lyrics to this amazing song anywhere! Can someone send me in the right direction please?

Thanks! ;D
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Dee.

tonight i wanna celebrate with you
let's forget (now)then and let's begin anew
cuz in this land of broken dreams
where money means most everything
i think i need to celebrate with you

tonight i wanna celebrate with you
the troubles of today are finally through
the fireworks go off tonight
it'll be just like the 4th of july
and all because i celebrate with you

and they say god bless
god bless the u.s.

ycartrob

YouAre_GivenToFly

QuoteI am tired of Flava Flav.
huh? ???

thanks for the lyrics! :)
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

aMD

the new jim and carl version is good but i miss, god bless, god bless the u.s.

tomEisenbraun

oh man, that actually was my favorite part about the song. how it just goes nuts. that'd be sweet if they have a full band version worked out for us with that in there on this tour!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

EC

this was the first song i ever heard by a band called my morning jacket from my friend jason benvenuti.  

i have never revealed the truth, but here you have it:  it was sent via msn messenger.  i've always said that i listened to it at my friend's house, but that's not the truth.  were it not for the internet and for a man named bill gates and another man who made zoso pants in highschool, i may never have spent the millions and millions of dollars that i have.  billions, even possibly. ;)

well, actually that's probably not true.  i still would've flipped my lid listening to ism in my brother's car on the way to my dad's farm for my birthday.

i'm just really damn excited to hear of its revival.  now all's we need is some easy morning rebel to show up, and fuck everything, i'll find my way to nashville. ;)

(just kidding about nashville, but it's fun to get excited.)

Dee.

Good story, EC.  Your secret is safe with me.  :)