Main Menu

They Ran!

Started by eiseyrokker, Nov 08, 2006, 03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

Check this out!

I found this lurking at the bottom of my iTunes unnamed and beautiful. I don't know exactly where it's from, but I wish you would all check it out, because it's an absolutely beautiful rendition of They Ran.

http://www.savefile.com/files/237367
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

dragonboy

Thanks 4 postingTom!
I turned this one up nice & loud, the guy coughing & sneezing at 1.09 made me jump  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

Thanks Tom, downloading now....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Olliges

thats awesome man, thank you........do you have an album of jims sets for any shows for the monsters of folk tour? or have a link on where i can buy them or find them? any information is highly appreciated
No need to shut er down, go round and round in the air

tomEisenbraun

i've only got a couple songs from that tour that are jim's. I can't remember who i found them from, but it was someone on the boards here. I have a feeling that that version of they ran didn't come from those, but i may be very wrong.

brkndwnbus

Quotethats awesome man, thank you........do you have an album of jims sets for any shows for the monsters of folk tour? or have a link on where i can buy them or find them? any information is highly appreciated

I have a couple of the monsters of folk tour shows. If you go to the M.Ward thread in Other Music, you should be able to still download two of the shows....If they are no longer there PM me and I can help you out.

bug

Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

tomEisenbraun

ah, i got those already. could you verify if this is the song from your collection?

brkndwnbus

Quoteah, i got those already. could you verify if this is the song from your collection?

I do not have this recording in any of the MOF shows I have. It's a real good recording by the way.

tomEisenbraun

hmmm, then i must be from the archive?  i suppose I just forgot to label it when i imported it, but it wasn't named like a typical aiff file.

cool.

brkndwnbus

i stand corrected....this is from the MOF shows....I re-checked my files....It is from paramount theater, Austin, TX.....It was actually at the bottom of my iTunes as well. I don't know why it wasn't added to the correct location, but it is from a MOF show.