H. Most insane riffage since Zeppelin II
I. Mostly acoustic set
J. Features an orchestra on all songs
K. Reggae

Pick one!  :)
In another time, in another place, in another face

Chico

K. Reggae

Wasn't there a rumor on the forum about working with some Reggae greats?

The DARK

QuoteK. Reggae

Wasn't there a rumor on the forum about working with some Reggae greats?

I'll add Reggae to my original post.  ;)

aMD

jim said in an interview that he's writing calypso songs these days.  

Sherpa

I remember Jim referencing calypso to his next album because his rockin out on tour caused him to be hospitalized. I took it mostly as a joke. However, I would not be surprised if they go into the whole soul and reggae route. I guess we will see....

Ghosts_on_TV

To quote Captain Tripps (I think)...Electric Swamp Boogie. ;)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

dragonboy

QuoteA. Return to ISM-style rock
B. Their first hip-hop record
C. Rock opera
D. Album of soul covers
E. Art-rock that only we forum members like
F. Techno
G. Uses every instrument that they can get their hands on
I. Mostly acoustic set
K. Reggae
L. Only available for sale in the US  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

The DARK

QuoteA. Return to ISM-style rock
B. Their first hip-hop record
C. Rock opera
D. Album of soul covers
E. Art-rock that only we forum members like
F. Techno
G. Uses every instrument that they can get their hands on
I. Mostly acoustic set
K. Reggae
L. Only available for sale in the US  ;)

Serves you right. You Japanese get all the bonus tracks.  ;D

dragonboy

Haha, quite right.
Most of the time they're just shit outtakes though, Chills being the exception of course.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

The DARK

Watch as you get an entire demos disc when the new album comes out.  ;)

ManNamedTruth

QuoteHaha, quite right.
Most of the time they're just shit outtakes though, Chills being the exception of course.
I still have not ever heard this song. Is there somewhere i can listen to it, maybe a good live version on archive?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Strangulated

QuoteHaha, quite right.
I still have not ever heard this song. Is there somewhere i can listen to it, maybe a good live version on archive?

It's on the Off The Record single, which my friend bought a while back.  You might be able to find it online or in a store like Newbury Comics.

jeremywku

I got chills on the japanese Z i bought.  Its also cool because I have all the song lyrics to Z in japanese.  I just cant read them.

BH

QuoteI got chills on the japanese Z i bought.  Its also cool because I have all the song lyrics to Z in japanese.  I just cant read them.

I'd love to see what "kitten on fire" looks like in Japanese.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

jeremywku

Ill try to post the lyrics to some of the songs on the Japanese sheets.  Its pretty cool.

DaFunkyPrecedent

i fu wanna hear chills all you have to do is buy a record player and then buy Z on vynl - and its on there, right after dondante.  epic to say the least.  other wise - its on the new demo disc right?
God damn those shaky knees.

DaFunkyPrecedent

my predictions though - something thing we have never heard before and something that is amazing to watch live.  they will headline festies after this album is released.  They are gonna make music that are gonna be fun to preform - so whatever that entails - not "ill be there when u die" kinda stuff.  
God damn those shaky knees.

ManNamedTruth

Quotei fu wanna hear chills all you have to do is buy a record player and then buy Z on vynl - and its on there, right after dondante.  epic to say the least.  other wise - its on the new demo disc right?
I spend enough money, i don't need to start a vinyl collection.
And I knew it was on the off the record single, i just don't want to purchase that just for one song.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

BH

Quotei fu wanna hear chills all you have to do is buy a record player and then buy Z on vynl - and its on there, right after dondante.  epic to say the least.  other wise - its on the new demo disc right?
I spend enough money, i don't need to start a vinyl collection.
And I knew it was on the off the record single, i just don't want to purchase that just for one song.

two songs
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

drewsdad27us

I'd say I am looking forward to more It still Moves on the next album, with a rocktronic/alt flavor , 40/60 combo overall. I think they would merge the best of Z and ISM