*******First annual "One Big Holiday Camp"*******

Started by sweatboard, Jan 17, 2007, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

You guys FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!  I knew the ideas would be outstanding, but I'm really just blown away.  It sounds like we might have to cancell the bon fire......we are switching over to dancing around the BONG FIRE!!!!!  If you hold your breath no one will hassel you or you could even just wear one of these.  

I can't wait to see the outfits everyone shows up in.

For all you coppers out there we are totally just jokeing about the drugs............but we will all be naked.  
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

If someone comes up with a location let me know and let me know what dates are available to use said location, then we can pick the date, on a weekend for sure so we can camp out all night.  Looks like Meg and Dylan might have the inside tracks on finding a location.  Just whoever has a location can let me know.  Like I said we need to get on it though so people can plan ahead.

Kory

While scheduling this event, we need to also keep in mind that we will be inviting the Jacket and mind their schedules as well.

Who wants to work on the invite til the date is set? We should actually print something out and sent it to them. As well as finding someone who could actually tell them incase the fan mail gets routed to the north pole...
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

sweatboard

I don't know about inviting the band, of course anyone who wants to come is welcome but I think of this as more of a get together for us.  I don't want anyone showing up thinking this is going to be a MMJ show and then being let down when they realize it's just me and Dylan doing a really drunk rendition of "Highway To Hell" on kazoo and bongos.  Having said that, Brucie better fucking be there, and Marc with a big ass light rig.  ;)

Taterbug

We could have Llama races.  Has anyone ever ridden a Llama.  It's AWESOME !!!!!!!
Or better yet,     Llama jousting !!!    :D
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

sweatboard

QuoteWe could have Llama races.  Has anyone ever ridden a Llama.  It's AWESOME !!!!!!!

I like your style.  

Hey, Do you know where we can get some Llamas?  Mabey we should contact the Alpaca trainer that they used for the dvd.

Taterbug

I have no idea.  Theres gotta be sombody who knows someone who has llamas on this site. Maybe some cool farmer would let us barrow them,   as long as we don't bring them back all shaved around there ass and shit.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

primushead

There's an Ostrich farm not too far from here.  Perhaps I could snare a few for the ride up?...

Taterbug

I would like to see your definition of snare. Those fuckers are mean, right ?  

Ghosts_on_TV

I'm in! ( If Colleen picks me up in PA that is) You know you want to.... :-*
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

the jenerator

new to the forum, but not to gold ole ky farm parties, that's fo shore...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........i might even make the trip back for this one..(did not come home for x-mas, but will for a good party!)....as long as at least one person promsises to jump a 10 foot fire.......geetah, we are goin for a road trip.....
don't stop till you get enough...

aMD

Quotenew to the forum, but not to gold ole ky farm parties, that's fo shore...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........i might even make the trip back for this one..(did not come home for x-mas, but will for a good party!)....as long as at least one person promsises to jump a 10 foot fire.......geetah, we are goin for a road trip.....

I like yer style, dude.

having a llama is a wonderful idea. I'm thinking there should be someone is a bear suit and some owls representing.

As far as locations, private property would definitely be prefered over public for obvious, primal reasons.  I'm kicking around a few ideas on this.  

I agree with brian, this is for the fans, but of course the boys are welcome, no special invites should necessary other than to get their blessing.  

primushead

QuoteI would like to see your definition of snare. Those fuckers are mean, right ?  

Yeah, I think they're pretty rowdy.  Of course, snaring an Ostrich by myself is but a dream.  Maybe one day though.  One day. ::)

sweatboard

megisnotreal

nice.

pick a date and i will find you a farm so beautiful that it will renew your faith in life.

and i will make "hello, my name is" tags for all of us with pandas and flying v's on them.

Sherpa

I love how this is all coming together... we really are a special breed of fans

JacketGal

QuoteWe could have Llama races.  Has anyone ever ridden a Llama.  It's AWESOME !!!!!!!
Taterbug, you are too funny. I wonder how one would rent a llama? We might have to do a caravan from Chicago....

Dontcha think a merry-go-round would be fab?
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

megisnotreal

What about... the first weekend in April?

It's a great time of year, and this awesome girl I know's birthday, too...  ;)

Crispy

I'll smoke ribs! And anything else that needs smokin.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Crispy

oooo! That's when my birtday is too! Or did you mean April 7-8, cuz the 1st is on Sunday...
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"