Chance to get a few things before they go to Ebay

Started by jeffro79, Jul 14, 2007, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffro79

I can no longer stand not having At Dawn on vinyl. So to to justify spending $100+ on a single album I'm going to sell a few things from my MMJ collection and give forum members 4 or 5 days before I put them up on Ebay. All reasonable offers considerd.
1. My Morning Jacket/M. Ward poster w/ the bear shaped honey bottle
2. It Still Moves on Vinyl in great condition
3. Acoustic Chorale
Just send me a PM.
EDIT: Only the vinyl ISM is left!
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

aMD

good work, dude.  i have not yet been able to justify paying that much for at dawn on vinyl. it's the one thing i don't have, and the worst part yet is i remember when ear xtacy had them for 10 bucks for at least two years after they were released and I just chose not to buy it.  I was a fucking broke dumbass five years ago!  Anyway, good luck!

songdiver

My girlfriend bought At Dawn on Vinyl for my last birthday.  It is probably my most prized posession.  I have it framed and on my wall, and am more proud of it than if I had a million dollar painting up there.  The only downside, of course, is up to a few months after my girlfriend bought it for, she would get drunk and keep bragging about how great of a girlfriend she is and tried to make me look bad b/c I never bought her a gift that could match it.  Duh, How could I top AT DAWN.
"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

TheBri-Man

I got a new record player last Christmas and I have been slowly trying to get all the MMJ albums.  I have Z, Oknokos, Acoustic and It Still Moves, obviously At Dawn is a rare snag...but what about Tennessee Fire?  Is that possible without spending an arm and a leg?

jeffro79

QuoteI got a new record player last Christmas and I have been slowly trying to get all the MMJ albums.  I have Z, Oknokos, Acoustic and It Still Moves, obviously At Dawn is a rare snag...but what about Tennessee Fire?  Is that possible without spending an arm and a leg?
Tennessee Fire is about the same price as At Dawn.

Also last call for ISM vinyl!
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs