okonokos definition

Started by Pitt_Hawker, Mar 15, 2008, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardog

I know how much everyone hates when people post like this, but I cant find an old thread... It had the definition of okonokos.  I remeber it said that it was a state of mind...while listening to music...please help, cause im looking at getting this as a tattoo
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

TGMC421

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

That's a bad idea.  However, I remember the thread.
Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

buymycar

My definition of okonokos is

one of the best live double CDs I've heard

Wardog

"O-ko-no-kos (n)- a state of being in which the human soul trancends space and time through a sense auditory nirvana ; said state is reached when the pure power of rock and roll is so intense and spiritual that it can no longer be perceived by the eardrums and must be heard using only the heart.  "

Thanks, this is what I was trying to remember.
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

aMD

Quote"O-ko-no-kos (n)- a state of being in which the human soul trancends space and time through a sense auditory nirvana ; said state is reached when the pure power of rock and roll is so intense and spiritual that it can no longer be perceived by the eardrums and must be heard using only the heart.  "

That's going to be a huge tatto.  good luck!

megalicious

Quote"O-ko-no-kos (n)- a state of being in which the human soul trancends space and time through a sense auditory nirvana ; said state is reached when the pure power of rock and roll is so intense and spiritual that it can no longer be perceived by the eardrums and must be heard using only the heart.  "

i wrote that! i forgot all about that. dude, go for it. i won't charge you royalties.
:D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

aMD

i wrote that! i forgot all about that. dude, go for it. i won't charge you royalties.
:D

If someone tatoo's one of your posts onto their body you will enter a whole new realm of fandom on this board!

megalicious

i just hope dude corrects my grammatical errors before inking them into permanency.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

ManNamedTruth

are you really getting that whole paragraph tattooed? :-/
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

vespachick

Quotei just hope dude corrects my grammatical errors before inking them into permanency.

Holly, is that you? 8-)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked