Touch Me Pt 2 appreciation thread..

Started by Clarkwork, Mar 15, 2008, 12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarkwork

Ok, i've heard the shows and this one blows me away.  I can't wait to hear the studio version because I bet it is one that will sound even better on record.  I can't get the beginning out of my head since I have heard it.

If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

whothrewthecake

i appreciate it greatly. in fact, i'm going to torture people with this song when the album comes out. GET YOUR DANCIN SHOES ON  :D :D :D :D :D :D

BH

I played this tonight in the minivan and I swear I looked in the review mirror and my 1 year old was doing a robotic head bob.  He was in a zone.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

thatswhatshesaid

QuoteI played this tonight in the minivan and I swear I looked in the review mirror and my 1 year old was doing a robotic head bob.  He was in a zone.
man, my 1 year old danced non-stop for about 12 straight songs thursday night. everytime we play mmj, she starts headbanging and dancing. must be a 1 year old/mmj thing going on.

Clarkwork

QuoteI played this tonight in the minivan and I swear I looked in the review mirror and my 1 year old was doing a robotic head bob.  He was in a zone.
man, my 1 year old danced non-stop for about 12 straight songs thursday night. everytime we play mmj, she starts headbanging and dancing. must be a 1 year old/mmj thing going on.

There is for sure.  My son was one when he say them play on Conan with masks on and he loved it.  We would jam with it all the time.  I have a 3 year old an 10 month old and they both bob their heads when I play MMJ.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Sherpa

megalicious

this song is insane.

face = melted off

:o
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

bethofftherecord

i think i am going outta my head over this song.
nothing can be changed except ourselves

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

BH

[size=72]I see myself in you.[/size]

I'm going to go ahead and call this part the greatest one point five seconds of music in the history of music.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

realdeal

Quote[size=72]I see myself in you.[/size]

I'm going to go ahead and call this part the greatest one point five seconds of music in the history of music.

That's the best part of the song.

kywoman

i love that part too. all these songs sound like love songs..............i wonder what they are about.

heartbreakinwoman

geez....with all this talk about 1 year olds and mmj...its making me want to have a kid just so i can see he/she dance to the jacket  ;D
thank you too jim

BH

Quotegeez....with all this talk about 1 year olds and mmj...its making me want to have a kid just so i can see he/she dance to the jacket  ;D

That's no reason to have a child.  

Now, tax deductions, that's a good reason. ;)

metfan630

awesome.  

this song freaking owns.  I cannot wait to dance to it at Radio City  ;D ;D

heartbreakinwoman

well i always told myself i didnt want kids...unless jim wanted to have one with me. maybe if he did, he would feed it peanut butter pudding
thank you too jim

Nikkogino

Quotei love that part too. all these songs sound like love songs..............i wonder what they are about.

With the exception of "Librarian" all of these songs could be about love for a woman or love for God....maybe that was intentional.

Listen to the Lyrics of "Thank You Too" and "Look at You."

sweatboard

Quotei love that part too. all these songs sound like love songs..............i wonder what they are about.

With the exception of "Librarian" all of these songs could be about love for a woman or love for God....maybe that was intentional.

Listen to the Lyrics of "Thank You Too" and "Look at You."

;D
There's Still Time.........

LET_THE_FETUS_ROCK

THis feelin is wonderful, don't you ever turn it off.......

A Cobra/Touch me encore could light a room on fire and keep me dancin' all night!
I will be there when you die!

jrat

yep, totally digging this song now. cant wait to hear this stuff in Roo. driving down from ottawa with 2 friends. ill have this song blasting the whole way down!
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd