i have the answer

Started by whothrewthecake, Apr 22, 2008, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whothrewthecake

QuoteCAN WE PLEASE
oh sorry i was in all caps

can we please make this thread about asking cake a question and her providing the answer?

dear cake:  will i still be living the life of a recently graduated university student when i'm 40?  my roommates would also like to know the answer to that question, too.

thanks!
signed,
young-at-heart

dear young-at-heart,
thank you for your question. you say tomato, i say tomahto, you say life of a recently graduated university student, i say GOD'S DREAM FOR MANKIND. you get to hang out with your girlfriends and bitch all the time, drink wine whenever you want, and party like it's 1996 all over again! look, normally i don't tell people WHAT to do, only HOW to do it, but in this case you need to look into my eyes and hear me out,

I'M FROM TEXAS

love,
whothrewthecake

EC

dear whothrewthecake,

thank you very much for your heartfelt and honest answer to my previous question.  i know that you're from texas, and therefore i know you are right on with your answer.

if i may be so bold, i would like to ask another question:  if i were to start trying to get my roommates to enter into impromptu dance routines throughout our house, what would be the best way to go about that?  should we start by watching music videos from the 1980s?  maybe take some tap classes?

thanks again, whothrewthecake, i think you're the best!
two-left-feet

whothrewthecake

Quotedear whothrewthecake,

thank you very much for your heartfelt and honest answer to my previous question.  i know that you're from texas, and therefore i know you are right on with your answer.

if i may be so bold, i would like to ask another question:  if i were to start trying to get my roommates to enter into impromptu dance routines throughout our house, what would be the best way to go about that?  should we start by watching music videos from the 1980s?  maybe take some tap classes?

thanks again, whothrewthecake, i think you're the best!
two-left-feet

dear two-left-feet,
aw shucks! thanks. well, to answer your next question, i have a simple list: cab sav, traveling wilburys music, and EXCITEMENT! at our house, the party always gets a little cray cray when tweeter and the monkey man bursts through the speakers, into our chests, and through our cold, dead hearts. music videos may help, but i also recommend "a student becomes a teacher" starring a very fantastic 8 year old girl with big dreams. (not available on netflix.) it will spark the fire within. good luck and remember: DANCING IS DREAMING WITH YOUR FEET!!

until next time,
whothrewthecake, phd

Dorothy_Mantooth

you guyz. this is getting super gay. luvittt.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

ms. yvon

dear cake,

were mmj to star in a remake of Grease 2, which band member would play which Thunderbird?

what are your thoughts on brucie being cast as the "cool rider?"

please construct your answer in the form of a recipe.

thanks, your pal,
ms. y.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

peanut butter puddin surprise

dear cake,

as a gemini, i have two distinct personalities always fighting for control...there's the nice guy, affable, leisurely, helpful, nice, pleasant, always looking to please...then, there's the asshat-angry, angsty, pissed off, hateful, spiteful.  My question to you is:

how do i resolve the obvious conflict between the two and become a more balanced individual?

oh, and how do you make "brownies"?

love
flatfoot
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

whothrewthecake

Quotedear cake,

were mmj to star in a remake of Grease 2, which band member would play which Thunderbird?

what are your thoughts on brucie being cast as the "cool rider?"

please construct your answer in the form of a recipe.

thanks, your pal,
ms. y.

dear ms. y,
thank you for your letter.  a remake of grease 2 would contain the following ingredients:

1 brucie as cool rider
1/2 of someone's beard to play the love interest
1 mmj smoke-control person to do some smoke for the cool rider scene
1 (or 2) band members to perform a rendition of that doing it for your country song
1 keyboard player named bo to play the "wise older student" role

thanks for writing, and remember, IT COSTS NOTHING TO SMILE!!

love,
whothrewthecake

whothrewthecake

Quotedear cake,

as a gemini, i have two distinct personalities always fighting for control...there's the nice guy, affable, leisurely, helpful, nice, pleasant, always looking to please...then, there's the asshat-angry, angsty, pissed off, hateful, spiteful.  My question to you is:

how do i resolve the obvious conflict between the two and become a more balanced individual?

oh, and how do you make "brownies"?

love
flatfoot

dear flatfoot,
whothrewthecake is not used to serious questions. so thank you for baring your soul in pure honesty. it's hard to come clean about who you are. i live with a gemini and IT AIN'T EASY. (sorry dorothy mantooth.) first, we must focus on all the wonderful character aspects. and then you must remember sometimes you are going to get pissed no matter what. like the other day i was pissed because i tried to open my yogurt and instead my yogurt opened me, if you get my drift. i mean, ruined a shirt. I WAS PISSED. but it was ok, because i got over it later. as long as you can let things go, you will be a happy and well-rounded individual. until next time, and remember TODAY IS A GIFT THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED THE PRESENT.

love,
whothrewthecake

ms. yvon

this is the first post of the rest of your life.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Dorothy_Mantooth

Quotei live with a gemini and IT AIN'T EASY

you better watch where you're sleeping, slut.

ATX isn't big enough for the both of us.

i'm gonna go make a toaster waffle now AND I HOPE I CHEW LOUD ENOUGH TO ANNOY YOU.

luvyoubye
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

also, you might want to check the fridge. i threw away all of your food and replaced it with that yogurt that makes you poop